new to geek land

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya Harry...x

welcome to the site Harry.x

Welcome o the site Hary, isn i unny how things seem to fall into your lap any other time you old ahve to fight tooth and nil to get somwhere it just goes to sho when somehting is meant to be it all opens the igh avenues to you.

wishin you the very best of lucka nd look forward o mmetin youa t one of he trade hows.
x

Hi and welcome to the site x

hi harry,
what a brave man, welcome, hope you enjoy the site. look forward to hearing all your goss on monday x

hi ya Harry

welcome to the site nice to see you've settled in already i think you may have some girls queing to see you in march!!! lol

jules x :lol:

Welcome to the site harry.
You sound very confident and sure of what you want. Love that in a person, it has probably gone a long way to helping you get to where you are now.
If ever you need help or advice, this is the place to be.
Will look forward to seeing some of your pictures of your work and salon. Loads of others work in the gallery for you to look at.

Hi Harry..welcome to the site!

xx

Hiya Harry

You sound like a very positive and very confident person, best of luck with your ventures! They sound very intriging!!

Well Hello there Harry!! Pleased to meet you - Welcome!
xx

Twice-as-nice said:
P.s, some of you may like to know, or may not :))
I'll also add, I'm single

COME TO MAMA !!!!

Kimmi Rocks said:
COME TO MAMA !!!!

get in the queue KIMMI nikki's first!!!:D

pmsl !!!!!!!!!!

Hello Harry

Welcome to Geek ...
See you've meet the locals ..lol...just dont feed em..

XX J XX

Firstly welcome to the site Harry, you will find the girls on here are the most amazing bunch who are willing to help with any kind of advice whether its nail related or not.

Secondly, Kimmi its over......lol

David

Kimmi Rocks said:
COME TO MAMA !!!!

Welcome to the sit Harry, nice to see another bloke on board and i look forward to reading you.x

Jaydee said:
Firstly welcome to the site Harry, you will find the girls on here are the most amazing bunch who are willing to help with any kind of advice whether its nail related or not.

David

PMSL :D

Hiya - welcome to the site!!!!

Welcome Harry to the geek land. Congratulations on doing so well in your career.
xxx;)

Jaydee said:

David

LOL!!

Latest posts

Back