New to the industry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitmanra09

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new on here & to the industry. I am hoping to open a tanning, nail, & hair salon in Tennessee in the next month or so. I was trying to figure out what steps I need to take. Right now we are remodeling the floor & painting. We are going to have to do some plumbing as well, because it was originally just a tanning salon & had a lot of empty space in it so I have 4 rooms to fill. I was wondering what steps I need to take to open this type of business. There is so much to try to open. I wish I had a mentor to help me along but, I'm thankful to have found this forum:) So far, I have my business license, federal Ein number, sales tax number & I know I have to have the state cosmopolitan board come in to inspect before I can open. I am not licensed I was just going to rent booths out. If you can help me figure out what all I need to do or who I can contact to learn more I would greatly appreciate it. I just want to try to have all my ducks in a row so it will be a smooth transition. Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back