new to the world of nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naildiva87

Reaction score
hi everyone my name is DeAnna and i have been doing nail art for 5 years now and i taught myself. i have never been to a nail salon before and i have never worn false nails or acrylic because i have really long and strong nails. i used to bite my nails when i was younger but i started to paint them and the more i painted the less i bit them. i am going to college in the fall and i just had a baby girl and while in school i would like to do nails but i need help and advice on how to get into the nail business. i would like to do that on the side to get extra money and it is something i love to do because i am really creative.
~ need advice~

hiya welcome to the site im sure you will become addicted to this site as most of us have,

Hi Deanna it sounds like you may be able to teach us a thing or two in regards to nail art why not post some pics for us to see.

in regards to wanting to do nails, what is it exactly you want to do.

Do you want o do manicures & pedicures or apply nail enhancements. I believe in the states you need to be licensed but am not sure how it works as it seems it varies from state to state.

Maybe one of the US techs can help you or why not have a look on the beautytech site.

Good luck.

Would love to see some of your nail art pic's. Good luck with your course. Let us know how you get on. . . . . and enjoy! Xxx

Good luck Hun and welcome to TNG!

Latest posts

Back