Newbie at SPMU

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipsyD

Reaction score
Hi I'm completely new here so hope this is the right page to post in.

I really need some advise. I trained Recently in SPMU, I did a five day course spread over five weeks, after I finished I had to do ten cases on my own. I did one (brows) and hated it. Didn't like the result, felt so nervous and hated everything about it, I wasn't ready. I felt like I had wasted my money. Then a friend asked me to do eyeliner- loved it! Looked good and enjoyed it. I did a few more liners all good and a few lips which were ok but I'm too scared to do brows again. Im obv not going to be qualified so the trainer offered me a few days extra training for a good price BUT I didn't feel I bonded with her and felt like I was about ten years old in front of her, I actually hated every day I went there, she wasn't very supportive. My second option is I redo my training from scratch with a company like nouveau and obv pay a lot more money again but maybe have much better training and support. The person I trained with is recognised in the industry and does a lot of talks on tv etc about their work so she shouldn't be a "naff" trainer. Forking out thousands more is daunting esp if after second training I'm still feeling not ready. I'm really stuck with what to do, or maybe I should give up on it, did anyone else feel like this after their course? Thanks.

Who did u train with ? I am looking to train and hope I don't make a mistake with who I chose

I am in the same situation as you, so following xx

Maybe you could look at doing a training day with a different trainer? There are lots of good trainers who offer one day courses to trained PMU technicians.

Latest posts

Back