Newbie - pedicure bowl!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilgeeneath

Reaction score
Hey girls I've been redundant and am on maternity, booooo! But am setting up mobile and just getting registered, want to do it all as professional as I can! I haven't been paid on the last day and am fighting for it so have had get on it all pretty quick and leave my little one resentfully!! Anyway!!!!!! I can't afford a footsie pedi spa, but in my stubborn head I have everything in black, case, coach, etc lol, and I saw a post for using a flexi tub! There were no replies but I went ahead and tried it and just thought I'd see what you thought before I go ahead with it!!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1432843411.736252.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1432843423.987491.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1432843434.355126.jpg

This is probably a s tepid question but how do you clean the glass pebbles? They look very nice.

This looks amazing and really luxurious, but the hygiene side of it will be difficult I think, all stones will have to be sanitised and the bowl itself, as for the flowers, they can only be washed and likely won't last you very long, but as far as looks go I would definitely like my feet in there!

I use a very standard bowl which plugs in, to vibrate and keeps the water warm. Clients like the vibrating and it stimulates blood circulation, so everyone leaves with amazing white clear well circulated feet.

See how you get on with, there are a lot on Amazon for cheap and brand new.

Hope this helps xx

I hadn't even realised that was a flexi tub! I just re read the post, it's lovley, I would like my feet in there too! Those stones are only £1 in the pound shops round me, would that not work out as cost effective to renew the stones for each client?

Aww thanks girls, i bought a colander and drained the stones and flowers and have a good rinse of bits, and then rinsed the bowl of bits, then put surgical spirit in over the colander with stones and flowers and sat it in the bowl again with fresh water x the flowers have come up lovely and once all rinsed and wiped all very clean and bit free! Flowers were off amazon, floating frangipani's, and same with tub it's a 12l flexi tub and just clear pebbles x will see anyway, I only used it on myself so will try next week on my godmother and see what she thinks before unleashing it haha x like you said I want it to be hygienic most importantly, so it's the scrub that may be difficult x hmmmm, unless I use a salt one that dissolves x I don't know lol! X

Hygiene would be my only question. Quite the faff but well done - it looks lovely.

As for the Footsie spa, I picked one up second hand off a professional buy and sell page on Facebook for £60 which was much more in my price range. The price included a dozen plastic liners too x

Latest posts

Back