Nipple Stickers!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nicjill said:
Several of my sunbed clients take in an extra pair of Wink-Ease (stick-on goggles) to avoid burning their sensitive bits! They cost about £27 for a 250 pair roll. I guess these would do the same job for spray tanning. Have to say that most of my clients aren't bothered. They will happily stand there in a thong & let everything hang out.:lol:

They sound good. I'll take a look at those. Great value. I think most arn't bothered it's just nice to offer those that are a bit shy :) something to spare their blushes!!

1999judy said:
Never mind the spray tanning I'm ordering a few pairs from the link Vhunter left. Pity there's none with tassels:lol:

I'm prettttty sure that if you search enough, you WILL find them with tassels hehe Your hubby/boyfriend might get a kick outta that one if you manage to learn how to twirl them
:lol:

FYI, like men and 'their' parts, ours come in diff sizes too LOL so no, we dont all have the 'same' nips

hehe

Latest posts

Back