Non wipe top coat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tspblue

Reaction score
Hi I've been using nsi Glaze and go and it has been cracking on the Crome, but not the gel. I asked the wholesaler and they said this was ok to use on natural nails?
Any other non wipe that you would recommend?

Hi I've been using nsi Glaze and go and it has been cracking on the Crome, but not the gel. I asked the wholesaler and they said this was ok to use on natural nails?

Madam glam the best

Can you only buy it from America? I've order the candy no wipe top coat
Yes but delivery is super fast.. like my recent order i placed on Friday, got it on Tuesday..

They're currently running an offer right now and its till sunday.. so check it out

I use Gel2 No Wipe Top coat, its very good too. Available from The Creative Beauty Group in Ferndown, Hampshire

I second Madam Glam... I don't use anything else now.
You can not use Glaze n Go on natural nails, yes it cracks.

I second Madam Glam... I don't use anything else now.
You can not use Glaze n Go on natural nails, yes it cracks.
I asked that question and they said I could use it on natural nails. Have they got two types?

Poochiez non cleansing top coat.

I asked that question and they said I could use it on natural nails. Have they got two types?
Yes.. they have a uv and led... both are for hard gel systems x

Hi Carol, I use NSI glaze and go too for chrome use too. I think your wholesaler has mis informed you that you can use it on natural nails. It's a non soak product that really should only be used on enhancements over overlaid nails. I too have experienced it cracking. I think it's because it is a really ridged product that needs to be applied on the solid nail with out any flex, because if the nail is flexible it causes the ridged glaze to crack. If that makes sense, but I know not of an alternative for natural nails. Maybe go on utube and watch a couple of videos of 'chrome on natural nails' to see what they are using. Hope you get sorted x

As far as I am aware glaze and go is non flexible so not suitable for natural nails, even over gel polish. That's why it's cracking X

Latest posts

Back