Nouvatan 20%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they are leaving it on for a shorter time because they can! I was going to buy some for the same purpose as sometimes I have friends who want a tan on a Saturday for that night and it will be a 12% hopefully if they leave it on for 4 hours.

Yes that's right, but the colour still takes the normal amount of time to develop, just means that it can be washed off sooner, so they can go about their day as normal xxx

Slightly off the subject .. Its so nice to see genuine customers talking to each other and offering such sound advice and talking sense without someone from the company having to answer these posts. carry on girls :D

Off topic but I messages you a while back and have not ad a reply, but my inbox went all crazy so you may have replied and st in cyberspace somewhere.

Off topic but I messages you a while back and have not ad a reply, but my inbox went all crazy so you may have replied and st in cyberspace somewhere.
I have just checked my Geek inbox all the way back till January and there is no messages from you, Inbox me again :D

I know Nouvatan 20% still takes 24 hours to reach its full colour. But if someone had their tan at 3pm and washed it off at 7pm, would they have any colour to go out with that night?? Got someone on Friday who has asked for this but I'm worrying that they will not have any colour for their night out on Friday

Tanya yes your client will have colour, obviously more the next day but still colour on wash off, it'll be noticeable colour on wash off too.

My husband has 16% nouvatan & only leaves it on about 4 hours as he gets bored waiting for the 8 hours lol & he always has colour, my sister does the same xx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

I'm currently sampling spray tan solutions, i started with omg and my younger sis loves it VERY dark! I used the 20% on her and she loved it! I tried the 20% nouvatan on her 2 weeks later and it was no where near as dark, did the same tests on friends and they didn't think the nouvatan was very dark, i think it would be more suitable for those wanting a sunkissed colour, just my opinion but diff tans for diff people i guess!

Tanya yes your client will have colour, obviously more the next day but still colour on wash off, it'll be noticeable colour on wash off too.

My husband has 16% nouvatan & only leaves it on about 4 hours as he gets bored waiting for the 8 hours lol & he always has colour, my sister does the same xx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Thank you for that, sorry for late reply! Xx

I'm currently sampling spray tan solutions, i started with omg and my younger sis loves it VERY dark! I used the 20% on her and she loved it! I tried the 20% nouvatan on her 2 weeks later and it was no where near as dark, did the same tests on friends and they didn't think the nouvatan was very dark, i think it would be more suitable for those wanting a sunkissed colour, just my opinion but diff tans for diff people i guess!

You're right, I think it's because Nouvatan is more of a golden coloured tan rather than a BROWN tan if that makes sense?! I don't think Nouvatan is ideal for those who like to be really really dark. However, I use Nouvatan and love it!

I agree, Nouvatan has more golden tones and is much nicer in the wear off period, none of that grubby scuzzy fade off with darker tans, I don't aim to give people the Essex tan look and thankfully nobody has asked for it yet! If they did tho what do you guys like as a really dark tan? The 20% is a rapid tan and doesn't aim to be really dark, just tanned more quickly, thats just my opinion tho, I prefer to use the 16% if I want a darker glow and leave it on overnight. I love Nouvatanning!!! xxx

I've just sprayed my sister with the 20% and it doesn't look all that dark. This is my first time using nouvatan I've just switched over from sienna x. Is the guide colour usually quite light? Also do you ladies double spray? I was trained with Sienna and only spray once. Thanks :)

I've just sprayed my sister with the 20% and it doesn't look all that dark. This is my first time using nouvatan I've just switched over from sienna x. Is the guide colour usually quite light? Also do you ladies double spray? I was trained with Sienna and only spray once. Thanks :)
The guide colour Is the same throughout the whole range be it an 8% 0r the 20% the tan will develop under the guide colour and deepen and yes you only need one coat

Thank you she has woken up v v dark :)
The guide colour Is the same throughout the whole range be it an 8% 0r the 20% the tan will develop under the guide colour and deepen and yes you only need one coat

Hi There,

I've just started spraying, with Nouvatan and have the 8% and 12%, so technically if I were to mix I would have 10% too... Do I need to get a 14, 16 or 20% as a just in case? Worrying slightly that I'll get a client who wants it very dark!

Thanks in advance! X

I'm in the same boat so I got the 20 sample to try, 10 for 200ml so cand get 4-5 tans out of that. I think I'll buy it next time and just keep 8,12&20 then I can mix 10,14&16. Used 20 on a lady who phoned on a sat for that night and she washed it off after 4 hours and it was about a 12 so that covers all eventualities!

Just noticed your reply! Thinking the 20% may be the way forward! Thank you :) x

Hi Geeks

I wouldn't say I have much call for a 20% living where I do but I would like to think about getting a rapid tan in, is this what you would use?

What's the guide time n removal for the 20% if it is used as a rapid tan?

Or am I better off getting booster drops? I am new to tanning, already a Nouvatan user, but have no idea how the drops work either so any advice would be really appreciated.

Thankyou

Hi Geeks

I wouldn't say I have much call for a 20% living where I do but I would like to think about getting a rapid tan in, is this what you would use?

What's the guide time n removal for the 20% if it is used as a rapid tan?

Or am I better off getting booster drops? I am new to tanning, already a Nouvatan user, but have no idea how the drops work either so any advice would be really appreciated.

Thankyou

Hi, I use Nouvatan and have a few clients who love the 20%, they leave it on overnight. Im very pale myself but wanted to try it just incase someone asked so hubby sprayed me, left it on for 2hrs 15mins then showered. I did have colour and by the next day the colour had deepened but I loved it. I think next time I would leave it on for 1hr 30 just to compare. Everyone is going to be different, depending on how dark/light they want to be, also everyones skin tans differently. If they are pale then 1-2 hrs. This suits me fine. The booster drops I've never used so can't help you with that. HTH:) xx

Thankyou.

And BUMP!

:)

Latest posts

Back