Nouveau Group - high call charges, feel cheated!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharlz

Reaction score
Hi,

Just a bit of a rant really! I'm not a negative person, just feel really annoyed about this. I contacted a few companies about doing a microblading course. One of them was the Nouveau group. The sales man that i spoke to insisted on having a long conversation with me and would not give me a brief outline of the course & costs. He insisted that we had to go through a lot prior to getting the costs, so i let him tell me all about it all which meant the phone call lasted just over 30 mins.

Fast forward to today, just had my phone bill from EE!! That call cost me £26!! The chap i spoke to at EE said that Nouveau (and other companies) use these high rate numbers and they get paid a portion of the profits for the call! It beggars belief! I made an enquiry and got swindled! I feel like perhaps he wasn't interested, he just wanted to keep me on the line to rack up my call charges! Maybe i was naive? but i wanted to warn others to be careful of these high call charges.

If I recall, all these companies were now supposed to start providing a local number also because of this happening.

Maybe they didn't get the memo... bit cheeky really.

Latest posts

Back