Olaplex No.4

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suse82

Reaction score
Does anyone know or heard anything about no.4? My rep mentioned to me yesterday but didn't say too much about it as it's not available yet.

Does anyone know or heard anything about no.4? My rep mentioned to me yesterday but didn't say too much about it as it's not available yet.
It supposed to be a 'bond shaper' in other words a zero damage multipurpose perm or straightener that can be used on hair over and over on the same area and it never drops like a perm or reverts like a Brazilian blow out, it supposedly gives a wavy perm, or when straightening can be re-applied to make hair straighter. If you've got Facebook you can join the Olaplex users group where we share advice, I literally asked a couple hours ago about the release date on it, it was supposed to come out October 2016, then early 2017 so I'm waiting to see. I don't think it's referred to as no.4, I think it's no.??

Yeah she explained it as a bond shaper too. Great thank you, I've requested to join.

Look in the back of the olaplex leaflet that you get with the salon kits it already talks about using it as a bond shaper/relaxer in there..

Look in the back of the olaplex leaflet that you get with the salon kits it already talks about using it as a bond shaper/relaxer in there..
i think it probably depends on where you get your olaplex from and what batch it is, we've never gotten any leaflets with olapelx ever, and im very anal about things like that :p, but my manager/salon owner would be very happy to try it as a wave perm and my mum would be happy to try it as a relaxer, so i guess we'll have to see... itll probably come out in the uk after the usa anyways, so we'll have time to research it before it gets here.

If you mean the new product that will be a bond reformer. It is still being perfected and no release date has been announced yet. They want to get it perfect

If you mean the new product that will be a bond reformer. It is still being perfected and no release date has been announced yet. They want to get it perfect
Yes my rep was talking about something new that wasn't on the market yet. She referred to it as No.4

It supposed to be a 'bond shaper' in other words a zero damage multipurpose perm or straightener that can be used on hair over and over on the same area and it never drops like a perm or reverts like a Brazilian blow out, it supposedly gives a wavy perm, or when straightening can be re-applied to make hair straighter. If you've got Facebook you can join the Olaplex users group where we share advice, I literally asked a couple hours ago about the release date on it, it was supposed to come out October 2016, then early 2017 so I'm waiting to see. I don't think it's referred to as no.4, I think it's no.??
I've still not been accepted for the Olaplex user group ☹️

I've still not been accepted for the Olaplex user group ☹️
You must have your hair salon work place visible on your public profile in order to be accepted, in my case, it says 'works at Azzini har design' and anyone can see that

Ok I've just added it to my profile. Thanks

Ok I've just added it to my profile. Thanks
Yes be sure to have info letting Olaplex User group know you are in the biz. Then try again.

Still not accepted. I've updated my details.

Have you been rejected? Or just waiting still, they are normally very quick to respond as the admins/Olaplex educators, regularly interact with everyone on the group. Might be worth deleting your request and sending a new one? Or getting someone you know to 'invite' you to the Olaplex users group

I'm sorry you are having difficulties. Friend me Sandy George 17 on facebook and I will submit you and it should go through quickly I am an Olaplex Advocate

Thank you [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back