Olympia Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainbow Bright

Reaction score
Hey all,
Just wondering what's the best time to get there? I'm going on the Sunday and not been before so not sure. Is there a huge queue? :D

it starts at 10!

There will be a big queue and crush to get in at doors open. I sometimes wait an hour until getting there. But since I'm working on a stand this year I need to be there even earlier!

thanks, thats what I thought - do I get there for like 9am to get in the front ish of the queue and end up waiting 1hr 30mins to get in or do I just to arrive about 11am so that the queue has mostly died down? Guess I just answered my own question really doh! :)

thanks, thats what I thought - do I get there for like 9am to get in the front ish of the queue and end up waiting 1hr 30mins to get in or do I just to arrive about 11am so that the queue has mostly died down? Guess I just answered my own question really doh! :)

That's also my dilemma :) But I've decided to be there about 9ish and enjoy my place in the queue :)

I can't wait! My first time tho! I'm taking my husband with me and his credit cards....

I promissed him lots of beautiful ladies to look at all having spay tans done in very small bikinis....and a bar to have a pint :) My imagination reallly carried me away! :)

Last year I thought I would be organised & pay for my parking on line to save time. I did the booking at about 11pm Sat night but when I got there I had to pay twice as it printed the ticket for the Sat instead of the Sunday ..... so just to double check you don't make the same expensive mistake. x

I thought the car park is free? That's what I've read on their website- unless I misunderstood something ? Confused :/

I thought the car park is free? That's what I've read on their website- unless I misunderstood something ? Confused :/

It wasn't last year in the Olympia multistory. It was £19 on line or £25 on the day, which I ended up paying both !

where is olympia??

London!
Just google Olympia exhibitions and you'll find it.

im planning on being there early to get in when the doors open. im coming down from glasgow for the weekend so need to get the train back up late afternoonish. i was down in feb for the other london show and was glad i got there early, come 12-1pm it was sooooooo busy you literally couldnt move. get there early run round all the stands you really need to get things from, so uve got it and then have beat the queues then have a browse round everything else.

It wasn't last year in the Olympia multistory. It was £19 on line or £25 on the day, which I ended up paying both !

OMG what a rip off! That can't be justified! Poor you! That's more than a little fortune! Maybe the on-street car parking is free then?

I must speak to my husband what to do. The worst case scenario I'll be queuing and he'll be looking for free space somewhere miles away :( I don't want to pay that much money for parking.
X

Latest posts

Back