OMG and not happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like to say that i ordered some sample spray tan solution, and the disposable bundle from OMG, the order came really fast, 2 or 3 days but it was missing the thongs and caps, i rang them and the man i spoke to couldnt help me enough, he ensured that i would have my full order as soon as possible and also threw in some extra goodies, the thongs, caps, pens, mouse mats and 50 extra sticky feet all came the next day by courier.
I tried the solution (chocolate smells lovely) on friday, and the client said it felt better when it went on, was a lovely colour. she did say it was a little tackier than the one we usually use but she prefers OMG and wants to use it from now on.
dont know what the fade off is like yet but will let you all know.

Ordered my kit on the 13th, gutted it hasnt arrived yet as i want to get practicing asap and was hoping for it tomorrow but after reading every1 elses posts that isnt looking likely..... I hate been charged the £10 postage then for it not to arrive in the stated time. Will definately be calling up in the morning.

posted with Samsung Galaxy S

Good morning everyone
Well i am very pleased to say my omg kit has arrived and i am so happy and can't wait to try it out now. Yippee yipee, hope everyone elses comes today. Will let everyone know what the solution is like and the fade off etcv once i have tried on a few models.
Have a good day:smack:

Good morning everyone
Well i am very pleased to say my omg kit has arrived and i am so happy and can't wait to try it out now. Yippee yipee, hope everyone elses comes today. Will let everyone know what the solution is like and the fade off etcv once i have tried on a few models.
Have a good day:smack:

Brilliant!! Please do let us know what the fade off is like. You have a good day too :) xx

I ordered my kit yesterday at the Scottish Beauty Show and got a great deal!!
Cant wait till it gets delivered, hopefully Wed.
Have been reading reviews and they seem to be getting good ones.:biggrin:

cant wait to get started!!!!

Glad to hear it came! :) what courier did it come through? Wondering if we can track our order in any way x

Update - Just rang omg today, the supplier for the tents apparently let them down, so I won't be receiving my kit till Friday :( gutted! Was suppose to be doing tans this week !

So this may be the case for most people.

I placed my order today and was assured it will be here by Friday. I live in NI though xx

I ordered my kit yesterday at the Scottish Beauty Show and got a great deal!!
Cant wait till it gets delivered, hopefully Wed.
Have been reading reviews and they seem to be getting good ones.:biggrin:

cant wait to get started!!!!

Was it myself you spoke to? I think we sold close on about 50 kits yesterday! :cool:

I have had some samples of OMG and they were super quick to arrive! I only got the coconut and cherry smelling ones and one original...

To anyone who has tried all of them, which is the most popular smell? I love the cherry at the moment but would love to smell the chocolate one too! (just cos i'm an addict!) I probably wont use the original or coconut as the one I am using at the moment is coconut and I fancied a change...

Dont really want to stock two scents... :cool:

Hi there!

I apologize profusely to everyone who is waiting on their kits! At OMG we always try to meet customers’ demands. As you can imagine the offer for both the HVLP 5008 kit and the TS10 kit has gone down a storm at the Scottish Beauty Show yesterday and over the internet and phone orders over the past few weeks. Due to this overwhelming response to the deal we are sorry that some of the kits have been unable to be dispatched within the 48hr period. We could not complete everybody’s order due to the manufactures of the spray tanning tents sending them to us without any roofs with them. Obviously we do not want to send your kit out incomplete. As a apology, with every kit that has not been yet dispatched we are also sending you an 2 extra 1litre solutions out with your kit.
We are dealing with all of the orders this week! Given that we have a bank holiday Friday and Monday this weekend, you will all receive your kits either the end of this week or next week.

If you have any worries or queries, pm me and I will do my best to help you!
Betsy.

Was it myself you spoke to? I think we sold close on about 50 kits yesterday! :cool:

Hi karenrose

i didnt get the girls name, small blonde girl???

I bought a kit from omg at the beauty show on Sun and was told I would receive it at some point this week finger's crossed it will arrive so I can get some practice in!!!! :biggrin:

Thanks Betsy, that's really nice to add more solution :)

I just think it would of been helpful though if we received an email just letting us know what was going on with the kits. Because if I hadn't rang today I would of waited in for the kit, too have not arrived.

X

Good to see some customer service response on here and the extra 2 litres of tan as a good will gesture is first class.
Well done to OMG for your response.:hug:

update- called up yest and spoke with a very rude woman.....eventually got thru to speak with betsy who said i will receive my kit wednesday so fingers crossed it will arrive.

posted with Samsung Galaxy S

hi there!

i apologize profusely to everyone who is waiting on their kits! At omg we always try to meet customers’ demands. As you can imagine the offer for both the hvlp 5008 kit and the ts10 kit has gone down a storm at the scottish beauty show yesterday and over the internet and phone orders over the past few weeks. Due to this overwhelming response to the deal we are sorry that some of the kits have been unable to be dispatched within the 48hr period. We could not complete everybody’s order due to the manufactures of the spray tanning tents sending them to us without any roofs with them. Obviously we do not want to send your kit out incomplete. As a apology, with every kit that has not been yet dispatched we are also sending you an 2 extra 1litre solutions out with your kit.
we are dealing with all of the orders this week! Given that we have a bank holiday friday and monday this weekend, you will all receive your kits either the end of this week or next week.

if you have any worries or queries, pm me and i will do my best to help you!
betsy.

hi betsy

i ordered my kit last wednesday, and hasnt arrived, will i get extra soution too

I rang up for a sample of the 20%.
First time I rang they said I needed to be transferred. They transferred me and I was told that someone would call me back. No-one called back so a few days later I rang again. They took my details and said they would send a sample out to me. I'm still waiting!
Even if I liked the sample (if I ever receive it that is!), I would really worry about getting hold of the solution in the future. It's not sounding too good at the moment!

I ordered the complete with the 5008 machine, tent and 3 litres of solution last Tues.

Obviously my money has gone straight out of my account but have had no communication as to why I haven't received my goods.

Yesterday I was told when I called that they had been let down by the suppliers of the tents and they should be in today (no mention of sorry here is 2 litres of solution)
Today was told when I called that the machines aren't in stock and wouldn't be getting my order til next Wednesday and they would send me 1 extra litre of solution free.

To be honest I am not impressed with the service - I appreciate there may have been a massive demand for this offer - but don't sell goods if you don't have them! Even an email would have been nice to say that the goods I have paid for a week ago are not on there way yet!

Probably going to ask for a refund :(

yeah i would of liked an email explaining they were having problems with stock, having no contact makes me feel ive been robbed??

I hope it comes in the next few days and i hope i have an extra 2l of solution as i have lost out on doing tans for a week now! Come on omg!!!!

Latest posts

Back