OMG and not happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would ring and ask - I was told not til the middle of next week for delivery!

I rang up for a sample of the 20%.
First time I rang they said I needed to be transferred. They transferred me and I was told that someone would call me back. No-one called back so a few days later I rang again. They took my details and said they would send a sample out to me. I'm still waiting!
Even if I liked the sample (if I ever receive it that is!), I would really worry about getting hold of the solution in the future. It's not sounding too good at the moment!

same here hun called last week spoke to lovely man but no samples sent or received lucky tis only samples but think ill stick with wow factor lovely peeps quick delivery of samples and kit. Have had tandare on for over a week and lovey it had 10% on and im a pale face and took beautifully!

I would ring and ask - I was told not til the middle of next week for delivery!
When was the date you ordered it? I am waiting too.

I ordered my spray tan machine plus 3 trial size solution bottle via ebay and its still not here!!
Not happy as it was paid for on the 11th april and said it would take between 4-6 days!
Ive emailed OMG but no reply!! NOT HAPPY!!
Dont know what else to do??:mad:

I ordered my spray tan machine plus 3 trial size solution bottle via ebay and its still not here!!
Not happy as it was paid for on the 11th april and said it would take between 4-6 days!
I have ordered on a "buy it now" on ebay with a different company for a beauty bed and never received the item. I emailed the company and they never emailed me back. I had to wait about 3 or 4 weeks until ebay gave me my money back! Very annoying especially when they take your money straight away and then you have to wait to back what is yours in the 1st place.
sorry to go off abit!!

That ebay shop is nothing to do with OMG. It was someone who orders lots from us then sells on. So you should contact the seller on ebay about this order. Or put in a dispute if they dont reply.
The seller is based in Leeds and OMG are Bolton.

Guys surely u know enough about fleabay now not to buy professional items from them?? If not pls look at all the threads where other geeks have their opinion on the matter!

I was told my order would arrive today... I placed it on Monday and paid £15 for delivery. It hasn't came :-/ Don't know what I'm going to do, have 2 tans in in an hour!! Xx

well i think it is really bad that they are still offering this kit etc and cannot provide the delivery time when said. it comes across that they arent bothered to me as long as they are getting there money. I am sure it is illegal to advertise stock and a service if you can't provide it? perhaps someone else may enlighten us if reading this ( i am also sure i have put my mouth where it shouldn't be put but everyone on here s very annoyeed with this company. I certainly won't be using them again sadly, as there solution is great but it's not always just down to the solution in this industry is it? so i'll be purchasing samples from other companyies as from next week.

Well pleased to say i got my spray tan kit today. However still not happy as it said in the item discrition that i would recieve an OMG poster, caps and sticky feet. Only recieved sticky feet. Very dissapointed :irked:

Never really heard of OMG before till i received this - "Hi there Maizy, oh I really need your advice! I got a trial spray tan from a local girl yesterday who added me on Facebook, called *****, it's was a spray tan and OMG I have orange hands, feet and a blotchy face!!! I'm so scared I'll look like this on my wedding day! I really need a tan and there is 7 of us!!!!!! Xx"

have agreed to do her tan but sounds like everyones been having nothing but problems after reading up on OMG !!xx

Feel really sorry for all you guys. We have spray tan tents, solution and guns in stock. Not omg, but a great solution, really natural and we have customers up and down the country who love the tan. I got sprayed last Friday for the Scottish beauty show and it is just starting to fade tonight. If you need any help or are just desperate to get on with your job and start making money, email me or give me a call.

I ordered my kit at the Scottish Beauty Show, was told I would recieved by Wednesday. It had not arrived by today so i emailed them.After reading some posts about lack of communication from OMG I was wondering if I would get a reply!!
I got a reply from a Bryan,lovely guy about an hour later. A few emails back and forth and iam assured it will be here Tues due to hols.
Couldnt have been more helpful!

cant wait to use the tan,they smell sooo good!!:)

I ordered my kit at the Scottish Beauty Show, was told I would recieved by Wednesday. It had not arrived by today so i emailed them.After reading some posts about lack of communication from OMG I was wondering if I would get a reply!!
I got a reply from a Bryan,lovely guy about an hour later. A few emails back and forth and iam assured it will be here Tues due to hols.
Couldnt have been more helpful!

cant wait to use the tan,they smell sooo good!!:)
I was told I would get mine Tuesday too. Fingers crossed eh!

yip fingers x!
and they also up graded my machine to the latest model!!

I only ordered a litre of each solution. I really hope it comes tomorrow, we're closed after Saturday until next Thursday, and there will be nobody there to sign for it :-( Fingers crossed!! Xx

I only ordered a litre of each solution. I really hope it comes tomorrow, we're closed after Saturday until next Thursday, and there will be nobody there to sign for it :-( Fingers crossed!! Xx
It wont come tomorrow as its a bank holiday.

Latest posts

Back