OMG and not happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was very nice of her to offer. I was very touch!! well and the end of this its nice to have a few happy bunnies!! Hope others who are waiting get sorted very very soon!!

I ordered mine on the 18th x
Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I ordered mine on the 14th, :( and I am apparently getting it Thursday! I better get all the freebies u got then lol, seems fair! What extras did u get ? Xx

HI Strawberry,
My tent doesnt have roof! Never gave it thought, but actually prefer it without one. REally dont think mine should have one though anyway.
3 yrs ago, took my first tent to the car wash, this one DID have a roof....not for long...blasted it with the jet power wash ripped straight through it, was so funny, learnt a lesson eh!!:wink2:

HI Strawberry,
My tent doesnt have roof! Never gave it thought, but actually prefer it without one. REally dont think mine should have one though anyway.
3 yrs ago, took my first tent to the car wash, this one DID have a roof....not for long...blasted it with the jet power wash ripped straight through it, was so funny, learnt a lesson eh!!:wink2:
HA HA ... thats sooo funny!! sorry I have visions of it happening! :p

Does it have small black loops on each corner? If so, it should have a roof. PM me if you want me to send you one.

yeah it does have loops..
i have emailed OMG,say what they come back with!!
I'll be in touch if no joy from them as i would rather have a roof! Thank you so much..

yeah it does have loops..
i have emailed OMG,say what they come back with!!
I'll be in touch if no joy from them as i would rather have a roof! Thank you so much..

P.S how much are they to buy? anyone know??

HI Strawberry,

Hi Fabtans

This is sooo funny!
Is this how u clean your tent out then?? x

I don't know how much they are to buy as I don't know anyone who sells them. All I know is I'm happy to send you one for just the cost of the postage stamps (about £1.75??).

It means putting a tent 'out of action' for a couple of weeks until our next batch comes in (for which I'll make sure I order a spare roof), but that's a hell of a lot better than having a spray tan technician out of action or painting people's ceilings brown :p For us it's just one tent; for you it's your entire business. Can't really compare!

i have just tried out all my kit. should the tent come with a cover for the top of the tent??
just scared the tan will end up on ceiling.......??????
dont worry about the roof it is not missing.. the decision was made to leave out the roof on the latest editions of the skylight cubicle as the clear plastic roofs were melting on light fittings the new style tent sits under the light in a room, the overspray would never go on the ceiling unless your spraying some one who is 7ft 6 tall :biggrin:

dont worry about the roof it is not missing.. the decision was made to leave out the roof on the latest editions of the skylight cubicle as the clear plastic roofs were melting on light fittings the new style tent sits under the light in a room, the overspray would never go on the ceiling unless your spraying some one who is 7ft 6 tall :biggrin:

Not long ago that was their excuse for not sending out orders - they were let down by the suppliers who sent them tents with no roofs :rolleyes: Just another blag to buy them time lol!!

Yep I also got told that mine wouldn't be sent out as they had been sent the wrong tents (no top to them) and was waiting till the tents with clear roof came in stock and that it would be here by Thursday (last Thursday) let's see if it arrived tmos like promised . Everyone is just getting different story's X

I ordered mine on the 13th of April and was told it would arrive on the 15th, then the 22nd and now i've been told tomorrow, so fingers crossed it arrives as promised! x

Just spoke to Sandra as mine hadnt arrived!! Been promised it for tomorrow, not added extras but they are sending it to my gran's so someone will be in to get it!! Finger's crossed it arrives!!

Mine is meant to be here tomorrow, I tracked the order with Parcel Force and it's in their big sorting office. However, I'm fully booked tomorrow and 8 of the appointments are tans, so I had to go today and buy a litre of White To Brown in case I ran out before my order came!! Bit if a nightmare. I ordered mine on the 18th April xx

Mine is meant to be here tomorrow, I tracked the order with Parcel Force and it's in their big sorting office. However, I'm fully booked tomorrow and 8 of the appointments are tans, so I had to go today and buy a litre of White To Brown in case I ran out before my order came!! Bit if a nightmare. I ordered mine on the 18th April xx

I have spoken to them 3 times today, I actually believe it will be here tomorrow :) how do u track with parcel force? U need a number don't you? X

I have spoken to them 3 times today, I actually believe it will be here tomorrow :) how do u track with parcel force? U need a number don't you? X

If you ring them back... (if you're anything like me, you'll be fed up ringing, they know my voice now haha) and ask them for the tracking number, then go onto the parcel force website and enter the code into a wee box at the side with the option to track your order.

I've caught them out though, Sebastian was apparently dispatching my order yesterday lunch time... Parcel Force didn't get the package of them until 6!!!!!!!!!! Xx

It might not necessarily be the skylight model that they've got though Steve.

If you ring them back... (if you're anything like me, you'll be fed up ringing, they know my voice now haha) and ask them for the tracking number, then go onto the parcel force website and enter the code into a wee box at the side with the option to track your order.

I've caught them out though, Sebastian was apparently dispatching my order yesterday lunch time... Parcel Force didn't get the package of them until 6!!!!!!!!!! Xx

Oh can't be bothered to ring up again, wil delivery take 48 hours, as their posting mine today apparently so will I get it tomorrow? I really hope I do, if they sent yours yesterday and it's taking 2 days, im so scared it's not going to come tomorrow so it won't come fri as its bank hol. And mon too. :(

Thanks tho for letting me know about tracking it xx

Latest posts

Back