Opi axxium !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meme1281712

Reaction score
Love this system but annoying as not many colours! Can you use a shellac colour with opi axxium base and top coat?

Also does opi have a carrot orange and banana yellow in axxium any one know of? And does anyone know if and when they are bringing out more colours?

Thanks girls xx

Love this system but annoying as not many colours! Can you use a shellac colour with opi axxium base and top coat?

Also does opi have a carrot orange and banana yellow in axxium any one know of? And does anyone know if and when they are bringing out more colours?

Thanks girls xx

They do more of an orange than the Cajun shrimp but might be a bit pale it's y'all come back y hear or something like that... No yellow tho. They are bringing out a new system sometime this year which is more like a polish so I don't know if they will be adding any more colours at the moment.

I wouldn't put shellac between the gel but you can do a gel or acrylic overlay and then shellac on top tho regular nail polish would last quite well over the top of gel/acrylic :)

how many you got, i know they've got 24 bringing total of 50 out soon. They're doing it in opi's most popular colours atm. It's all seasonal darling! hths xoxo

Thanks both :) I have 8 colours ATM with two more on the way, hope they do bring more out! What colours do you have if you don't mind?xx

They do more of an orange than the Cajun shrimp but might be a bit pale it's y'all come back y hear or something like that... No yellow tho. They are bringing out a new system sometime this year which is more like a polish so I don't know if they will be adding any more colours at the moment.

I wouldn't put shellac between the gel but you can do a gel or acrylic overlay and then shellac on top tho regular nail polish would last quite well over the top of gel/acrylic :)

Iv got the axxium soak off in 52 diff cols some were ltd edition but most you can get hold of on the Lena White trade website :) x

Hi, as above I last counted 48 colours. Where are you looking? The lena white website have them all and a few limited edition colours. Check it out, you'll be spolit for choice x

Latest posts

Back