Opi Or Jessica Nail Varnishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason why jessica takes ages to dry if because you're not allying it correctly. You have to apply it with 8-19 strokes. Then it dries faster, much faster. Its lasts forever aswel!

wow 8-19 strokes? Does this not take forever? I cant see how it would not go gloopy and smudged. I find it quite thick xx

I've used Jessica professionally for the last 6 and a half years (and used OPI prior to that) and have never had any problems with drying times. Jessica varnishes are an entirely different kettle of fish to other polishes & once applied need 10 strokes or so to help them set - this should not drag the colour, well at least it's never been a problem for myself or my clients. It's to do with the formulation, which is flexible, hence the reason why it lasts so long once it's set (it bends with the nail to avoid stress fractures in the colour).

As for the range of colours, it's fantastic, it's no wonder they won last years InStyle beauty awards for best nail polish range!

Latest posts

Back