Patch testing questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danni @ D'Corium

Reaction score
Patch testing. Eye lash lift

I am using the little sachets of MY Beautiful Eyes. Therefore for the patch test i am opening the sachets just for the test if i don't have anyone booked in. I have been told the lifting and setting solution only lasts 6 hrs. Is this the case or have you used old sachets of the two solutions for patch testing?

Last edited:
I use Elleebana and with that they say you can put the sachet in the fridge for 3 weeks to use for patch testing. For doing another treatment they say to use within 24 hours. Maybe contact the company and see if you can keep it in the fridge for longer just for patch testing purposes :)

Definitely contact your supplier as they will be the best to help you. Keeping in the fridge is not a good idea with most products as the condensation can ruin your products x

Otto Mitter who id the founder of Elleebana advises to keep in the fridge for patch testing for up to 3 weeks and they teach this in their training so for Elleebana it is ok :)

I think what flirties means is that while it may be good for your elleebana, it's not good for the rest of your products in your fridge, cause the chemicals that evaporate from the elleebana can ruin them.

Latest posts

Back