Perron Rigot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
Hey all!

Okay don't laugh but until i joined this site i had never heard of Perron Rigot i always used GiGi.

However everyone raves about this Perron Rigot and well i feel i have to try it, i have a petted lip thinking i'm being left out of the cool club lol.

Can someone give me some info on what is the best types to get for different areas, do they do warm and hard wax?

What is the best supplier to purchase from?

Sorry for all the questions but i strive for perfection in my field and if something like a different wax will help then i'm in there!

xxx

OK...

You need to think about your heater, as Perron Rigot hard waxes come in pellet form in bags, so you either need a spare bucket for your heater, or, if you have a Hive 1000cc heater, you can order an empty tin alongside your wax.

I have been using Euroblonde since about last spring and I have been getting on well with it, however at Excel I bought some Eurose which I am loving :)

The main difference between these two I would say is that the Euroblonde is honey and the Eurose is cream. (Both hard waxes.) The Eurose sets up a little quicker maybe. Having used both, I really don't know which I will buy next time I order!

The warm waxes come in tins that fit the Hive 1000cc heater and I have tried the Green Tea and the Monoi. My preference is the Green Tea, I prefer the look of it and the smell, but I also like the Monoi. I haven't tried any of the others.

As far as I am aware, Perron Rigot is owned by Thalgo, who are the main distributer. Their number is 0207 512 0872.

Hope that helps :hug:

Thanks chic!

I got the impression you would use them all if you could lol...

Hi Pink Potions,

The line has both soft strip waxes and non-strip hard waxes. I've been working with the brand almost as long as I've been waxing and am now an independent educator for the UK distributor, so am probably a bit biased! As a result I will leave others to say how they like it, but all of the hard waxes in the line are suitable for underarms, bikini lines, facial waxing, and other sensitive areas or tough hair. The main differences are in texture, colour and fragrance, although there is also a rosin-free wax for very sensitive skins. The creamy hard waxes do seem to set quicker, as Zoe said, and some folks prefer these for facial waxing over the honey textured ones.

Zoe's advice is spot on. Both myself and Kim (Wax Queen) are freelance trainers for Perron Rigot, so feel free to PM either of us if you like.

Andy :)

Latest posts

Back