Phi brow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leenie81

Beautify
Reaction score
Is anyone else doing or done the phi online course and found it difficult? I have already done a live microblading course and feel my work is ok but I wanted to be really good so I booked phi online course but I'm finding it so hard

I found it really hard, but so worth it in the end. Just keep practicing. What level are you on at the min?

I found it really hard, but so worth it in the end. Just keep practicing. What level are you on at the min?
I'm on level 3 but stuck on it :-( how often did you practice

As often as I could, at least an hour a day! I would send in work 3 or 4 times and it would be rejected!! I found using the tool to make the curved strokes helped me pass the first few levels but it takes a bit of getting used to. Also go slowly with your blade and not too much pressure, the skins can be funny to get used to too!!!

Yeah the skins are kind of tough . I get stressed when my work gets handed back . I work until 8 most nights so think I don't practice enough as I'm tired when I get home

Latest posts

Back