Please help with hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ophelia

Reaction score
Hi. Yesterday I had an appointment to Ste my hair from faded red with dark roots to rose gold. I had never had my hair stripped using bleach before so didn't know how light it was going to go.
With red being in my hair I knew that there was a chance that the resulting colour after the bleach could be orange. In fact it went yellow.
The end colour is not what I wanted at all and I am stuck as to know what to do now.
Could I golighter to try and get it to show more pink?
What options do I have to make it more pink

Attachments

• IMG_0392.JPG
    IMG_0392.JPG
    202.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0390.JPG
    IMG_0390.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0391.JPG
    IMG_0391.JPG
    206.5 KB · Views: 28
Go back to the hairdresser and ask them to finish the job properly!
They should always tone the hair after bleaching as it will need the raw colour neutralising.

I can't believe they let you leave with yellow hair. Didn't you say anything at the time?

I didn't leave with yellow hair Inleft with the colour that is in the pic which is peach. Although in the light it is very ginger.

I have spoken to the hairdresser today who says that she would put a bleach bath on my hair to lighten it and then re apply pink to get it more rose gold

Go back to the hairdresser and ask them to finish the job properly!
They should always tone the hair after bleaching as it will need the raw colour neutralising.

I can't believe they let you leave with yellow hair. Didn't you say anything at the time?

However I am unsure. Is this a viable option? Would it work or go more yellow/warm.

I didn't leave with yellow hair Inleft with the colour that is in the pic which is peach. Although in the light it is very ginger.

I have spoken to the hairdresser today who says that she would put a bleach bath on my hair to lighten it and then re apply pink to get it more rose gold

Latest posts

Back