Practising on models now!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitsy

Reaction score
Hi

Since i've put my ad in shop windows for models to practice gel nails on i've had quite a bit of interest. I've got my first 2 coming round today. Just hope the nails stay on for a while this time :D I've been reading the tutorials which are really helpful so fingers crossed.

good, luck with your models, I think its a great way to start and get more confident and experienced, let us know how you get on..xx

good LucK Hope they go ok for you!! x

Good luck and hope all goes well! Enjoy it.x

Lots of luck. How much are you charging? Let us know how it went (as in well, really well or brilliant).xx

Oh good luck this sounds good how much did you say you would charge?

You must let us all know how it went!

What did you write on the advert?

Caz xxx

Great way to learn and get good experience.

You'll be fine i'm sure, go for it and enjoy.:D

avivajoy said:
Lots of luck. How much are you charging? Let us know how it went (as in well, really well or brilliant).xx
I'm only charging £5 because i'm worried about them falling off, that happened to a friend i practiced on! I enjoyed it, i'm deff getting better and faster, the girls were both really pleased i'll put a photo on when i can get my camera to work. I feel really pleased with myself now, just hope they don't fall off :D

caz3 said:
Oh good luck this sounds good how much did you say you would charge?

You must let us all know how it went!

What did you write on the advert?

Caz xxx
I just put 'recently qualified nail tech requires models for gel nail extensions, i will only charge you £5. Please allow 2 hours. :)

Thanks for that I will have to put please allow 2.5 hours as it takes me this or maybe a little more at times.

Caz xxx

Mitsy said:
I just put 'recently qualified nail tech requires models for gel nail extensions, i will only charge you £5. Please allow 2 hours. :)

Latest posts

Back