Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!

I'm 36weeks and struggling to sleep now...aargh! Plus hubby has turned into a snoring machine x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Congratulations delish!!!

Well geeks, there's going to be another geek baby. After10 months of trying and miscarriage due 8th November :)

Being self employed, how long are you all leaving it before going back to work?

Also to the ladies with SPd how have you managed doing treatments? I had it really bad last time so the dr has referred me to physio to try and strengthen muscles.

Well geeks, there's going to be another geek baby. After10 months of trying and miscarriage due 8th November :)

Also to the ladies with SPd how have you managed doing treatments? I had it really bad last time so the dr has referred me to physio to try and strengthen muscles.

Aw congratulations lovely! Really pleased for you :)

I work from home so it's not going to be a problem for me going back as and when I'm ready. Im not planning on taking any maternity apart from the first few weeks, but then I'm not stacked out with clients anyway.

I only do nails but with my SPD/PGP at 33 weeks I've decided not to do pedicures anymore as I end up suffering really bad afterwards. I need to work on my posture when doing nails too as I have a terrible habit of leaning on my right side too heavily, but I'll be fine to do nails right the way up. Not a great help im afraid.

Congratulations again honey :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you,

And super congrats to you xx
Keeps us updated with scans xx

Congratulations!

I'm 36weeks and struggling to sleep now...aargh! Plus hubby has turned into a snoring machine x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have u got a v pillow? X
This really helped me😴 x

Awww congratulations! I a little bit jealous. We're going to start trying next april/may :) I'm sure I'll be adding to this thread then :) x

Thanks :) happy feet I'm worries about how the SPd will affect my work. I'm being referred to physio to try and strengthen my muscles before it starts.

I have a salon so need to work for as long as possible. I will also just be taking as few weeks off.

Delish what a lovely name!! I hope you are both well.

I'm going for a reassurance scan next Sunday to check for heartbeat so fingers crossed everything is ok xx

Just had my first midwife appointment, was going really well until she tried to take blood.

Both arms and hands and not a drop of blood! Going to be very uncomfortable and interesting when I go to the doctors tomorrow for them to try.

Anyone else had any trouble producing blood?

I have problems getting blood taken. So I started taking a hot water bottle with me (don't laugh lol - a midwife recommended it) the heat opens up your veins and really helps. Or I have also had my arm in a baby bath full of warm water. It also worked. Also suggest they use the little butterfly needle things. The needle is a lot smaller which helps with small veins and mine tend to hide. Oh and make sure you're well hydrated. Good luck, it's horrible when they can't get blood x

Delish, he's beautiful, well done
And Mrs Large Lashes, congratulations.
Other half and I are trying again for no.2 after we miscarried earlier this month!
Going to be trying acupuncture. Anyone else tried this?

I've got more bloods being done tmrw, I'm dreading it :( and I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go for some waxing, trying to shave in the bath earlier was near on impossible! And dangerous! Can't see anything now and resembling a whale now, feeling very uncomfortable :( xxx

Fifibugs I've never tried acupuncture but I was getting reflexology once a month and feel it helped me.

When I struggled to reach my legs in my last pregnancy I put my leg on the edge of the bath, it shortened the gap I needed to bend :)

So I got jabbed quite a few times today as my veins wouldn't co-operate and was diagnosed with SPD. That would explain my constant pain and discomfort! Hope all you ladies have had a good day xxx

Aw Pika SPD sucks hope you get some relief soon.

Im feeling rough as anything today with it along with headache and nausea. Makes me feel very tearful.

Hope you're ok honey xxx

I'm ok, feeling sorry for myself this evening so have consumed loads of chocolate. But I'll be back to my usual happy self in the morning :) aww I'm sending u a big hug happyfeet. How far along are you? Xxx

Aw good for you. Doesn't hurt to cheer yourself up with chocolate ;)

Thanks honey- I was 33 weeks on Sunday, so not long now :)

Eeek exciting! I'm 26 weeks today so I've only got another 12 to go as she's coming early :) got a few friends at the mo expecting aswel so there's going to be babies everywhere! :) xxx

I'll be 12 weeks a week on Monday, seriously can't wait for my scan! I'm getting so nervous now. My 'symptoms' have eased off now and I'm starting to feel as normal as possible. I had a scan at 6 weeks and either there was no heartbeat or there was and due to the circumstances we weren't allowed to hear it. Hurry up NHS! I want my next scan! X

Latest posts

Back