Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's totally normal to feel like that but you have your Doppler you can put your mind at rest with and if your ever really worried call the midwife. It's better to put your mind at rest than to stay home worried and stressed x

My friend has lent it grrrrr ill have to get it back. Im sure ill be fine.

I had the normal aches and pains when baby was bigger etc but i suppose i worry more now as i cant really feel it yet so cant get that reassurance that baby is ok lol. God babys are a worry before they r even here lol xx

I totally felt the same way, then I had this fear of premature labour and couldn't wait till I got to 24 weeks. Now I've relaxed a lot but still won't be happy till baby is here safe and sound. But from everyone I spoken to its normal especially after a loss. X

Omg I'm completely paranoid about premature labour at the mo, but my little girl has a problem anyway so I'm even more worried than I would be normally I expect. As for the diarohea....I've been told that's normal aswel, I'm like that every morning then get stages where I can't go either. As said above, keep eating healthy and drink plenty of water :) xxx

Omg I'm completely paranoid about premature labour at the mo, but my little girl has a problem anyway so I'm even more worried than I would be normally I expect. As for the diarohea....I've been told that's normal aswel, I'm like that every morning then get stages where I can't go either. As said above, keep eating healthy and drink plenty of water :) xxx

I hope everything is ok Pika. As for the paranoia it's normal, although that doesn't make a difference when you can't stop thinking about it. It's so hard because it's totally out of our control even though it's our bodies. X

These pains have been constant all day now grrrrr

These pains have been constant all day now grrrrr

My cramping comes and goes but drives me nuts!

I was sick on my way too work this morning which resulted to me being late (3 mins). They better not hold it against me later on!

Am I the only one who thought that pregnancy was meant to be all magical? Then you get cramping, sickness 24/7 (expected), constipation, nausea, super sensitive gag reflux, aches and pains and so much more! Why do people forget to tell you the downsides to pregnancy!

My cramping comes and goes but drives me nuts!

I was sick on my way too work this morning which resulted to me being late (3 mins). They better not hold it against me later on!

Am I the only one who thought that pregnancy was meant to be all magical? Then you get cramping, sickness 24/7 (expected), constipation, nausea, super sensitive gag reflux, aches and pains and so much more! Why do people forget to tell you the downsides to pregnancy!

Hope you feel better now-I swear I used to think pregnant women were overreacting when they would complain, was I wrong or what. My least fav of all my symptoms which no one talks about is a shooting pain right up to your cervix....very ouchy x

Hope you feel better now-I swear I used to think pregnant women were overreacting when they would complain, was I wrong or what. My least fav of all my symptoms which no one talks about is a shooting pain right up to your cervix....very ouchy x

I also used to think they were over reacting but now I understand! All I've done is complain since about 6 weeks, I've felt nauseous 24/7 for 3 weeks. I'm trying so hard not to whinge but it's so hard when it's constant!

I also used to think they were over reacting but now I understand! All I've done is complain since about 6 weeks, I've felt nauseous 24/7 for 3 weeks. I'm trying so hard not to whinge but it's so hard when it's constant!

I have to say that you do eventually just get used to the sickness. I have had it since 8/9 wks and I am now 27. It's still here and I don't feel it as bad but that's just coz I am so used to it. It did ease a bit for a couple of weeks where I would just be sick in the mornings but back to normal and can strike anytime now. I am currently lying in bed feeling sorry for myself as I have a chest infection and went back to work after 2 days off today and I am regretting it now. I am exhausted.

My least fav of all my symptoms which no one talks about is a shooting pain right up to your cervix....very ouchy x

What?! Oh god I can't even imagine it!
I feel better now thanks. I get random boats of morning sickness. The other day I was sick 3 times in an hour. Least to say left work early that day!

I'm bored already of peeing in pots! At this rate ill be able to aim like a man! Lol

My experience in pregnancy so far; this is NOT fun!
X

I have to say that you do eventually just get used to the sickness. I have had it since 8/9 wks and I am now 27. It's still here and I don't feel it as bad but that's just coz I am so used to it. It did ease a bit for a couple of weeks where I would just be sick in the mornings but back to normal and can strike anytime now. I am currently lying in bed feeling sorry for myself as I have a chest infection and went back to work after 2 days off today and I am regretting it now. I am exhausted.

That sucks I hope you feel better soon. I swear I could actually spend the next 14 weeks cuddled up in bed no problemo- talk about no motivation x

That sucks I hope you feel better soon. I swear I could actually spend the next 14 weeks cuddled up in bed no problemo- talk about no motivation x

Yep I am the same. Got so much to do as well just can't get off my butt to do it. C

Can u use a hot water bottle when ur pregnant x

Yes you can honey. I love it when my PGP / SPD is particularly bad like tonight. .. unlike bump who is not impressed with the warmth haha. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes you can honey. I love it when my PGP / SPD is particularly bad like tonight. .. unlike bump who is not impressed with the warmth haha. Xxx

Thanks it helped my cramps last night. Woke up today and still got bad diaroea :-( when will it stop! Its been every day for 2 weeks but im not ill xx

Aw poor you :( im 33 weeks Sunday and back to feeling like pants. Feel sick, constipated and sore with my pelvis and back. Boooooo. I love that bubs is on the way, but the jeez I hate the physicality of pregnancy. Hope you get some respite soon sweet. Xxxx

I thought you weren't allowed to use a hot water bottle on your tummy something to do with increasing the temperature in your womb? I'm not sure though if that's only early pregnancy. Dont want to scare anyone or anything but maybe check with your doc? X

I thought you weren't allowed to use a hot water bottle on your tummy something to do with increasing the temperature in your womb? I'm not sure though if that's only early pregnancy. Dont want to scare anyone or anything but maybe check with your doc? X

Its ok now i didnt have it hot just warm and it eased the pains. They have stopped now thank god. Xx

Glad your feeling better, my little monkey has now decided that my side is a great place to stick a foot/elbow 🙈

I was 40 + 3 weeks yesterday and now i have my little man :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394811585.737845.jpg

Latest posts

Back