Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting so impatient! I really just want the 12 week scan to hurry up, I just want to know everything's okay and that I didn't imagine the positive tests!

Oh bless you that 12 week wait seems to take an age doesn't it. How many weeks are you? I found out at 5 weeks with my current pregnancy and whilst lovely to find out early it went at a snails pace. I'm 32+3 weeks now and it's whizzed by, though it feels like it's slowed down again. Im the sort of person that just likes to get on with something (read impatient lol) so I feel your pain. You haven't imagined your positive pregnancy tests and im sure everything will be fine, try not to worry :) your 12 week scan will be here before you know it. Hang in there lovely and enjoy every moment :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh bless you that 12 week wait seems to take an age doesn't it. How many weeks are you? I found out at 5 weeks with my current pregnancy and whilst lovely to find out early it went at a snails pace. I'm 32+3 weeks now and it's whizzed by, though it feels like it's slowed down again. Im the sort of person that just likes to get on with something (read impatient lol) so I feel your pain. You haven't imagined your positive pregnancy tests :) your 12 week scan will be here before you know it. Hang in there lovely and enjoy every moment :) xxx

I'm 9 weeks and 1 day lol - got my first appointment with the midwife on Monday 17th. It was all unplanned so I suffered badly from shock for the last few weeks. Slowly coming round to it all though. I have so many symptoms that are clearly not your bulk standard - 'you wee more' stuff! Makes you go 'Really?! This is a sign of pregnancy?! Well I never!' X

My first was unplanned 9 years ago, actually so was my second, but took me a while to get my head around my first as I too was shocked. Mind you this one I keep thinking, oh yeah there's a baby at the end haha.

Not long to go now, hopefully will go quick for you. You get some lovely pregnancy symptoms don't you haha, some the norm some the damn right weird eh! Xxxx

I had no symtoms with my first and was 14 weeks when i found out! 8 weeks with 2nd and 3rd lol xx

I got pregnant when I was 17 it was some shock ha, I found out at 6 weeks coz I had got sick 3 mornings in a row :( 5 years later and I've decided I want a second one, it's taking a while to get pregnant isn't it wired how when your not trying u get preg and when you are it seems to be taking forever :(

Morning ladies, I'm 25 weeks today, only another 13 to go!! Quick question, is a dull, cramping, period-like pain normal around this time? Always worse at night, had it the last couple of nights and where she's also kicking my cervix I'm paranoid I'm going to go into early labour! Xxx

Im 15 weeks and got awful period like pains... Is this normal. X

Im 15 weeks and got awful period like pains... Is this normal. X

Perfectly normal but any severe pain should be checked out.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh it's not severe, just uncomfortable. Seeing midwife next week so will have a chat with her then :) xxx

Perfectly normal but any severe pain should be checked out.

Thanks. Ive never had them with my last 2(that i can remember lol) its quite low down at top of my legs xx

That's where mine seems to be missy, perfect excuse to put ya feet up and chill :) xxx

Ive also had diarrhoea (sorry for too much info) for about a week every morning. Is this normal? Xx

Thanks. Ive never had them with my last 2(that i can remember lol) its quite low down at top of my legs xx

Sounds like round ligament pain, remember your womb has already had the strain of carrying 2 other pregnancys. Could also be linked to your pelvis softening

It's normal girls it's the baby getting bigger and heavier plus the fluid and the placenta so everything has to stretch. I had such an extreme pain last week on one side I couldn't walk. Went straight to the hospital and everything was perfectly fine,so try not to stress. Unless your in a lot of pain and leaking fluid or bleeding it's more than likely nothing to worry about x

Such a worry isnt it. I had bad period like pains when i lost a baby last year so ever little pain this time makes me worry lol xx

Ive also had diarrhoea (sorry for too much info) for about a week every morning. Is this normal? Xx

That could be because relaxin causes the bowel to slow down so it could just be a backup, or you've picked up a bug. As long as you keep your fluids up it should have no effect on the baby. I had a bug at 16 weeks and I was miserable. Baby was happy out though x

That could be because relaxin causes the bowel to slow down so it could just be a backup, or you've picked up a bug. As long as you keep your fluids up it should have no effect on the baby. I had a bug at 16 weeks and I was miserable. Baby was happy out though x

Ye i dont think its a bug, i just need to run to the toilet every morning! (Sorry again for tmi!) maybe its just my body getting used to everything xx

Such a worry isnt it. I had bad period like pains when i lost a baby last year so ever little pain this time makes me worry lol xx

It's totally normal to feel like that but you have your Doppler you can put your mind at rest with and if your ever really worried call the midwife. It's better to put your mind at rest than to stay home worried and stressed x

This is my 2nd baby, im 36w and have had so many more aches and pains this time. Have had lower back period pain, have had it all checked and fine so must just be the lack of muscle tone from last time xx

Latest posts

Back