Pricing for spray tanning mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divadee

Reaction score
im booked on my course for spray tanning for november and trying to put my price list together so here goes

£20.00 on own
recommend a friend normally £40.00 if both clients have it done together same day £35.00

bridal pack 2 tans normally £40.00 if booked trial and wedding day together payed on trial £35.00 add the groom too £ 70.00

tan party
min 4 guests plus hostess £20.00 for gusts £15.00 for hostess not sure if to give deduction again to hostess or free tan depending how many turn up and how many max any ideas please what do you think

i charge full price for a trial , and i would never reduce my price for tanning just 2 people,maybe at your tanning parties offer the hostess a gift (a trial bag eg exfoliter,tan extender etc) but never reduce your price xx

I do tanning parties 4 paying guests, host receives a free tan... I give the host an option they can either split the total (£80) between 5 of them or s/he gets a free tan.

Personally I only discount tans if they are together, in one place as it saves me time & money. The bridal package gets a discount but costs you in fuel twice. If a bride wants a trial, she will have one regardless of the offer.

I find most ladies trial the tan for the hen do, & more than one of the bridal party has a tan so, offer a discount depending on how many tans you can do...Promote your tanning party & give the bride a free tan.

You could put bridal package available please call for details.

Up to you tho 😊 xx

I charger $40 per tan. New, repeat customers and new trails. Everyone pays the same.

Bridal parties or group parties- 5 or more people, I still charge $40/person and host always gets free tan

Latest posts

Back