Promoting on facebook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbeauty89

Reaction score
Hi therapists!!

So I need a little advice. Im currently self employed within a beauty salon. They have their own facebook page promoting the business but I have gone and made my own Facebook page to promote myself to my clients with different offers etc. I feel a little worried that It will all get a little confusing for clients.. has anyone else done this and whats your advice? Do you think its over stepping the mark making my own page even though I'm self employed ? how did you let your clients know you are still working within a salon?

Also a little advice on marketing through Facebook and promoting offers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Hi Lovely, I personally think you're fully entitled to promote yourself on Facebook if you're self employed, as long as you identify yourself with your business name, with the salon details on your location. Or if you don't have a business name use a separate name so it's not confusing for clients.... e.g "Lisa's Nails and Beauty @...."

Have you got a business card/leaflet with your social media details on there? Hand them out to clients after appointments so they're aware you're not under the salons official Facebook.

Hope this helps xx

Last edited:
Hi therapists!!

So I need a little advice. Im currently self employed within a beauty salon. They have their own facebook page promoting the business but I have gone and made my own Facebook page to promote myself to my clients with different offers etc. I feel a little worried that It will all get a little confusing for clients.. has anyone else done this and whats your advice? Do you think its over stepping the mark making my own page even though I'm self employed ? how did you let your clients know you are still working within a salon?

Also a little advice on marketing through Facebook and promoting offers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

It's totally OK hun! My therapist advertises for herself.. I will do some too but ultimately it's her responsibility x

Latest posts

Back