Q's about Acrylic Systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissa79

Reaction score
Hello again.
I was just wondering what brand you guys think is the best? Do you mix any brands, like EzFlow with Creative and so on, or do you only use one brand.

I'm used to EzFlow, but are curious on other brands.
I'd love to hear alittle about
OPI, NSI and others too :)

TIA

M-J in Norway

Creative all the way! No would personally never mix brands and i don't know anyone that would. Thae only other thing you can really add to a system is glitter. HTH

Im Salon System Profile all the way!

Would never mix brands together personally I would stick to whole ranges of products i.e. all Liquid and Powder form one company not intermixing a Monomer with another brand of Polymer

Derry

Hiya,

I use creative, but I haven't tried ezflow.

Also, products are made to be used with the others within the brand and that if you do mix them if, unfortunately, something goes wrong, your company will not/cannot support you as you used your products incorrectly and not as they were intended.

I use Creative and have dabbled in EZ Flow but dont mix the two
x

I just use the one and that is creative. I dont think i would ever use another brand or would i mix two brands. I dont see the point as i am sure all products are meant to work together and you probably wouldnt get the same results either. But thats just me im sure others do and get good results.

OK thanX folks :)

The reason i ask if you have or would've mix products is because i've heard that the Creative Liquid/monomer is very good to use with the EzFlow Powder.

I've heard that the Monomer from Creative is much better than the one to EzFlow, even though the one to EzFlow is good...

ThanX for all your answers :)

linzi said:
Hiya,

I use creative, but I haven't tried ezflow.

Also, products are made to be used with the others within the brand and that if you do mix them if, unfortunately, something goes wrong, your company will not/cannot support you as you used your products incorrectly and not as they were intended.
I totally agree with you linzi. Mixing brands is asking for trouble. You don't know how other company products will react with each other and it is not worth risking your reputation to experience the problems that would/could occur. Like linzi said, if you stick to the one brand the company will support you all the way as they have 100% knowledge & confidence in the brand they supply you as the professional.

Back