questions about my creative order

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

i got abrasive sampler pack-but which ones which?
i thought the kanga/koala had the name printed on?

are coolblue/scrubfresh/cuticle remover/spa manicure bottles ok to be stored lying down in my case or will trhey leak?

thats all for now
sure ive forgotten something?

x

I would never store any bottle lying down but only upright.

The abrasive sampler I think has the abrasives listed on it and is a collection for you to decide which ones you like the best. If youdescribe the abrasives youlike to the order taker, she/he will be able to tell you which one is which. Not all abrasives have the name on them but I'll try to give a brief description.

Girlfriend - big fat 3 way buffer
Kanga - wooden thin board for sidewalls and free edge.
smoothie - grey board with plastic centre
OutBlack - black board with plastic centre
Koala - short padded buffer
Tuxedo - black and white sided board
Tweetie - yellow board
Not sure what else is in there - it may have changed since my day!! :rolleyes:

Not much help i know, but someone put a post like this b4 and a geek gave a webpage address that listed all the files, there grits and what to use them for. it was a creative address, i have looked and looked but cant find the post for you sorry, maybe the same geek will read this and get it for you. xxx

the link wont work

i have
funny shaped grey padded with grey middle
girlfriend (only one i did kno)
thin wooden black
funny shaped grey one side/white other (white middle)
small grey one side/black other padded (white middle)
one little bit padded all white
small grey black n white buffer (little padded)
one all black with high gtit one side low grit other
and a zebra looking one with black middle
and a padded all black one with white line in middle

thats 10 n i have no idea- dont kno wot grit they all are either

my bottles dont fit standing upright in my mobile case
might have to invest in a big ugly tool box-y thing
least they can all stand upright
x

http://www.creative4pros.com/

go to this bit, then register with creative and then go to the downloads and thats where you find the bit about abrasives.

forgot that you have to sign in

em x

ok looking in dn catalog

i have a hotshot
girlfriend
outblack
smoothie
blizzard board
kanga
boomerang buffer
boomerang board
koala (i was expecting this to be really big-its tiny!)

so all in catalog but one small unidentified one which is small/white grey and black buffer
could be the tuxedo coz thats only 1 left
but in dn catalog it doesnt state grit and it just looks black

is this what the last one is?
xxx

Hiya try this
www.creative4pros.com click on guest, then manicure tools then abrasives.

also creative do a lovely bag for your bottles here is a pic, they all stand up in it, i have bothe sizes and they carry everything , here is a pic

I bought a tool box this week... got to say it's already made life easier... firstly it has wheels which is a massive help, the top part comes off and I have my larger bottles standing up in the bottom, the only thing lying down is the chlorispray, the rest of it goes in the top and i have my files in the hand held insert in the top box. mine has a revolving thingy in the middle with little compartments in, I keep my lintfree pads in there, it's also got a material tool holder towards the bottom on the outside... scissors, cuticle nippers, curette, pushee and probe go in there. It's faberoony, yes a bit unattractive being black and yellow BUT it does exactly what I want it to.
hth
xxx

The bucket bags are my favorite thing ever for carrying my gear. Always used them. I've been tempted many times by some of the faash looking bags we have had but none of them is as good as the bucket bags. They hold everything and standing up.. and you n see everything at a glance.

The little black white and grey is a small 3way buffer for producing high shine (like the girlfriend). I use just around the eponychium area when finishing.

Ooh i like the bucket bags - just cant wait to get my manicure cert now so they will sell to me . Plus I am desperate for the new dolled up range. I love creative!

Geeg... whats the grit/use for the Tweetie?... never heard of that one!

They don't do the Tweetie Board anymore - it was yellow and DN do one called the Banana Board I think. The small white/black/gray board that was mentioned is just a small shiner - use black, then white then grey side when final finishing. Hope this helps - also DN is revamping their own entire collection. We are very excited about this and it is long overdue.... :D

Latest posts

Back