really proud of myself!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllaX

Reaction score
I've just got back from doing a ladys nails she'd seen my advert in the shop and asked if i could do them. when i got there they were really rough and bitten and her hands and cuticles were really dry - i looked and em and wanted to cry!!
on her right hand her thumb nail was really long, her little finger and ring finger were short (not bitten) but the rest looked a mess.
she wanted them doing for a wedding, so i told her id have a go as long as she didnt mind cos it would take me a long time (im still fairly new to nails)

anyway remembering all the tutorials in my head about tipping bitten nails i read on here etc and the advice i got from all u lovely geeks i took my time (2 hours 37 mins) and i did a lovely set on her - probably the best set i've done using l&p (white & flawless pink) i got the curve spot on my smile lines looked great and i managed to transform these nails from ones that made me cry to ones that made me smile.

my lady was REALLY pleases with them - i even got a fiver tip!! i just wish id had a camera for a before and after cos im really proud of myself for managing to do them!

sorry if im waffling on a bit its just im so pleased that she was so pleased with her nails. and thanks geeks for all the advice you've given me!! xx

thats great rach...you waffle all you like, its a wonderful feeling to come away and know that you have done a very special set of nail enhancements on someone and the fiver tip...she must have been utterly chuffed with them
well done you:hug:

Well done honey :hug:

Now you are realising you can do a great job. It can be pretty scary when your faced with a good workout. You did well and the client must have been amazed at the transformation!

Take care xx

Well done YOU.

Usually we are our own worst critics so if I can please myself, I know the client has to be pleased. So if you were happy then I've no doubt she was too.

BUT LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU!! Take that camera and record these moments. You never know when you may want to put together a portfolio of evidence (say for an NVQ) or to show other clients. Get those photos snapped.

I¡m happy for you ... well done.

i know - im kicking myself now i should have taken a camera. i definately will do next time. xx

well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Rach and well done. Your right, its a shame you didn't bring your camera but hey your next set will be just as great so you'll have another chance to take those snaps!!

xxx

Well Done Rachel.

It is a wonderful feeling when you feel proud of yourself, savour it!

huge confidence boost - i know!! especially as this lady knows A LOT of people- i just hope she doesn't break any before the wedding!!
definately will be taking my digital camera from now on. xx

well done , its great when you do a set you are chuffed with :) , just think soon you will be over run with clients :biggrin:

Well Done Rach xxx
it's a great feeling when you feel proud of your work and you know you did a damn good job.
she'll be telling her friends about you and before long you'll be rushed off your feet :D
xxx

well done xx am pleased for ya xxx

Latest posts

Back