Red hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz-11

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a hairdresser and one of my clients wants there hair a bright red, I have used wella magma in the past /44 or /56 but I wanted to try a new product as with magma you have to put it into dark hair for best results! If anyone has any ideas or colour which they feel will be good please could you help me out:) many thanks lauz:)

Try lOreal 666 do 1/4 majicontarst rouge and 3/4 tube 666
Comes out lovely :)

No I mean majicontrast lol

No I mean majicontrast lol

I didn't think you could or are meant to mix majicontrast with majirel? Sorry if I'm wrong, I just never knew that lol

I didn't think you could or are meant to mix majicontrast with majirel? Sorry if I'm wrong, I just never knew that lol

Majicontrast and majirouge lol
God do you remem the trouble I caused on that thread wen I mentioned I used a majicontrast global lol

Majicontrast and majirouge lol
God do you remem the trouble I caused on that thread wen I mentioned I used a majicontrast global lol

Ahh so you're not technically meant to then? Lol. I do remember indeed lol

Ahh so you're not technically meant to then? Lol. I do remember indeed lol

Haha nooooo!
A friend hairdresser of mine first used about 2cm of majicontrast with majirouge 666 for my root lift but I slowly increased the majicontrast the brighter I wanted to go lol
But I must admit I use the 1/4 tube contrast and 3/4 666 quite alot on clients that want bright results and its always bin fine :)
Hope I'm not starting nothing here! lmao x

No your not supposed to but when I had bright red hair I uses to just do 6.66 on root area and put majicontrast red all over the rest and smudge into the 6.66 so it didn't stain my scalp!lol! Was a lovely vibrant red xx

Igora 9-888 with any red semi splashed in the brighter you want to go - the more semi u put in I like rusk rocket red :) x

Latest posts

Back