Reiki 1 and finding someone to practise on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mixnmatch1

Reaction score
hi all,
I did my reiki level 1 last year and i really want to practise,i either can't get a willing family member or when i do i can't get the peace and quiet to do it.
I was thinking of offering free reiki for practise on my facebook wall but i believe that when you have only completed level 1 you ar not supposed to advertise,i would love some case studies though before i go onto my level 2.
what should i do? :/

Reiki 1 is more about self-healing. Why don't you use yourself as practice and then you can feel the results firsthand until you do level 2?

I would say you can practise on me! But not in your area, shame! I have done my reiki 1 and do find self practise is great so good suggestion there. Or you could seek out another salon in your area that offers reiki and suggest a treatment swap? :)

I'm in Lytham, you can practice on me if you want? I own a gym, it's closed on Sundays if you want to come down for a couple of hours? Oh, and I have my waxing table there so you don't need to bring your bed :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back