Replies on Geek Gallery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisbow

Gel Geek
Reaction score
Hi

I don't know if its just my computer but none of the replies seem to be showing up at all on Geek Gallery. :confused: Has anyone else noticed it????

Hi Chris,

I just tried and I could post a reply, do you mean after you've posted it doesn't come up or it doesn't let you post at all??

Hi

It lets you post a reply but does not show any replies at all when you view the gallery. If you look at each picture that has been posted it says 0 replies to them all - just did not know if it was my PC???

Hi there, it says that on mine too - just had a quick look!

Glad its not me going potty!!!!!!

Yeah mine too...I just posted a couple of replies on some gallery pics and then when I looked after it said '0 replies' on both off them...Strange eh, wonder why???

talon-teaser said:
Yeah mine too...I just posted a couple of replies on some gallery pics and then when I looked after it said '0 replies' on both off them...Strange eh, wonder why???
LOL - I tried doing that too, just to see what would happen and it still said "0". Oh well, sure it will be sorted soon.

Latest posts

Back