Review sites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danlj80

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone knows of any if there are any review sites for mobile spa / beauty /hair etc.....
There is trip adviser for hotels, attractions etc.... but im after a place people can independantly review my business which is a mobile spa like trip adviser. Any help?.....
If there is no place there should be as even as a customer im sure they would like to see what other people think before booking someone
thanks xx

I think there are a few websites. A google will bring them up. However most aren't massively popular. Some charge to list your business too.

The main problem is the websites don't pull enough visitors and clients don't know anything about them. You have to hunt for them.

Hi,

There are a few sites specific to our industry, salonspy being one if them.

We actually hold the number 1 spot on google for "salon reviews" - we are only a couple of years old but do attract a healthy amount of traffic.

The site was created to be a safe place for salons to gather reviews and manage their online reputations.

We recently partnered with a top salon software company - we set our systems to follow up each appointment with the request for a review - it works great.

The trick is to secure a consistent flow of reviews, google loves new content & favours it in searches - if you can link those reviews to your own website then you're into a winner.

We also support Mobile stylists/therapists.

Any questions, let me know.

Latest posts

Back