Room set up ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbert

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I’m setting up my own little Salon early next year and just in the planning stage and would appreciate some ideas, examples etc.
I think I will have a manicure desk within the reception area so that’s fine.
I then have a fairly large room next door which I plan to do massages/Facials/eyebrows etc but also want to spray tan and I envisage it to be a popular treatment.
Do you think it would be best to section off an area of the room for that or would you keep it all as one big room? I’m just trying to get the right ambience for the room regarding relaxing treatments but accommodate spray tan bookings as well.......eeek!
Photos of similar set ups would really help. [emoji106][emoji23]

Hi Noodle
I have tried but can’t open a lot of the photos. [emoji53]

What are you using to browse with? Phone, tablet, laptop?
Are you using the App or via the website?

My iPhone this time.

My iPhone this time.

The app is a little more restrictive so if you can, open the full site on a tablet, laptop or PC then tap the link and all the photos should be accessible.

Hi Noodle, yes I opened it in safari and realised that - thanks. [emoji106]

I would definitely recommend having a separate area for spray Tanning if you are able to accommodate it. It's pretty much impossible to avoid some level of overspray, although there are things you can do to reduce it. (If you have a look under the Tanning section you'll see a recent thread about this). Also, if you have a treatment booked in straight after doing a spray tan your treatment room will still smell of spray tan - which won't provide the ambience you're hoping for!

Latest posts

Back