Rose gold help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FabbyDanix

Reaction score
:p Hey guys! Im looking for your opinions, how would we achieve the rose gold hair colour? ... I havent done it before and have a client who would like it... if you google Blake Livelys rose gold hair colour its that one we want to go with! Hope someone can help... she has blonde hair at the moment, was previously silver but its washed out, still light though! Thanks in advance xx

:p Hey guys! Im looking for your opinions, how would we achieve the rose gold hair colour? ... I havent done it before and have a client who would like it... if you google Blake Livelys rose gold hair colour its that one we want to go with! Hope someone can help... she has blonde hair at the moment, was previously silver but its washed out, still light though! Thanks in advance xx
How did u get on with the colour I looking to do the same with a client but as yet no one has got back to the thread I notice no one came back to help u either this site isn't as good as it used on be x

I can help you with this... I posted on a different thread about the ratio I mix using goldwell only!... I'll send photo of my comment on last thread and a photo of the colour swatches for my rose gold... the measuring of this ratio has to be spot on though and to the ml! Otherwise the colour changes too much!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1484834397.624548.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1484834410.160562.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1484834423.618758.jpg
I hope this all helps!

Latest posts

Back