Rude client says she won't pay for facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she does call again just remind her that the full cost of her treatment that was booked is still due before you will book her back in and due to a no-show you will also require payment upfront for any other bookings LOL ;)

was just thinking the same thing! absolutely charge her for the no show :D

Well this is where it got a bit delicate, I tried saying to her that perhaps if she wasnt sure if it was for her then maybe she should think about it, or perhaps try somewhere else.
She then got rather angry and caused a scene, and said to me to listen and accused me of being racist because of her nationality. This had nothing to do with it and had never been mentioned, I may add!
So I just booked her in and as she left she said it again about not paying if she didnt like it.
I was quite shocked and didnt know what to do, several clients heard and said she was unreasonable, i just wanted her to go.
Now im so worried for tommorrow. Aaaargh.

I don't know if it's an option but if it is I would consider trying to get her legally banned from your salon for harassing you.

Can you phone the police to say she was causing a nusance? were there any witnesses? Might be worth considering.

At this stage I would write her a very polite letter advising her that you are sorry :)biggrin:) she did not attend for her appointment, that you wish she would have shown you the courtesy of a phone call to cancel. And that you no longer feel you have a professional confidence in her as a client so cannot extend further appointments to her in the future. Kind regards.

Don't just let it go like that.

End it properly with you in control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back