Salon computer systems??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought 699 was a good price for platinum?

why are they having alaugh in the "know"

Try easy-salon at www.easy-salon.com.
Perfect and well priced not rip off price.
I am using it nearly 2 years now without problem.

Cheers

xxxx:hug:

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to know if any of you use and can recommend a good salon computer system. I am a mobile technician, but am really busy and my diary just doesn't seem to fit in all the details. I also wanted to have the ability to send reminder texts automatically and control my sales etc on the system.

Now I know they don't come cheap, but I have been quoted crazy prices, which are completely out of my budget, one company was £1000 :irked:, now I'm sure I can get a system that doesn't cost that much right? or am I being naieve???

Hi Becky

We have a system that is ideal for the mobile therapist which includes shared diary, customer database, maps (so you can locate your clients) and sms or email reminders and task management. We have a FREE version for you to have a look at - no obligation or hard sell - just log on to our website at www.icomplete.com and try it out, as you expand your client base then you can upgrade to the next paid version that costs £15 a month for a small starter business.

Claire

Hi Becky Geek,

Have a look at www.easy-salon.com

You will save a fortune , I am using it nearly 2 years now without any problem

Cheers

xxxx:hug:

Hey, this seems to be one of those things where everyone has a different idea about whose best! I can tell you from experience that my salon software has paid for itself. I bought the studio tracker license and it includes free updates and support. When I trialled the software they set it up on my PC for free and configured it to the specific of my business (I have several tanning salons), so for example, I can see which beds are free, how long it bed has left on the timer if it is in use, and how long is left before the tubes need replacing. My staff aren't the most technically minded bunch and they manage to work it. The tachnician also put something on my computer which prevents staff from going on the internet too (for free), which was a bonus. This works alongside my website and allows me to send out SMS campaigns to clients (e.g. of they have a birthday approaching). I am leasing the software for nine pounds a week, and it is defo worth it!

Following what I've read from these threads, I actually ordered the easy-salon software for £50.00. Just received it and installed.
Firstly, not impressed with the packaging, I expected it to be sealed, but it looks like pirate copy CD, with a photocopy sleeve and CD print.
Secondly, is it just mine or does everyone else with this software have spelling errors in the actual program?? e.g In the appointments, Wednesday has been spelt as wensday??? Even the welcome letter did not get a spell check!
It's all starting to look a bit dodgy to me....
Now onto thirdly, I'm stuck as we speak! Whilst touring the various boxes, I entered the clients page, but now the busy icon is showing and I can't close out of it, nor can I exit the program, because it's 'busy' (something to do with an invalid macro). I might just have to emergancy shutdown my computer to get out of it...

I just had a look on the website for easy salon and Wednesday is spelt wrong on the screen shots there so looks like its in the programming.
Hope you get it sorted.

I think you get what you pay for. Other software is more expensive but easier to navigate and install and you get support free!

I don't know what the problem was but I re-started my PC and it's all fine now.
Other than having to accept the poor grammer, for £50, they've basically created an outlook workbook with all necessary salon based functions, it's actually quite decent, for a basic start up package.
It is too soon for me to judge how well it works in the salon environment, as I'm still learning it all.

We all make mistakes...."grammar"

Sorry I couldn't resist it Saya! :hug: but it's not really acceptable in a piece of professional software. Why not let them know I'm sure they can fix it and send you the amended version. :hug:

ladies if u have already got a computer i have salon iris and ill help u out. PM me its fab

I can't say I agree more. When purchasing salon software you have to look at the bigger picture, it is an investment so what are you going to see in return. I bought easy salon too and my staff couldn't even work it so we reverted back to pen and paper. When I look at whether I can afford a better system in April I will be paying more attention to what the system offers me!

I can't say I agree more. When purchasing salon software you have to look at the bigger picture, it is an investment so what are you going to see in return. I bought easy salon too and my staff couldn't even work it so we reverted back to pen and paper. When I look at whether I can afford a better system in April I will be paying more attention to what the system offers me!
Hi there
When you do decide to look at new software - try ours - you can use the free start up versions to see what you and your staff think with no obligation - always better to try before you buy. Good luck.

Claire
www.icomplete.com

i supply a ragnge of salon software solutions, at various costs. We can offer complete hardware and software systems in a choice of colors at very reasonable prices, with full support. look at www.softwaresolutionsuk.com or call me on 0161 669 4425

Last edited:
Get Unisalons 2012 and save a fortune....
Cheers:eek:

Latest posts

Back