Salon Foot File Locator?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getitgirl71

Reaction score
hi folks! i am desperately trying to locate a certain type of foot file i saw used in a salon recently... i have searched multiple sites and headings and come up empty.. this file looked like a cheese grater... it is NOT the smaller grater types that are found in drugstores.. the holes were rather large, just as on a food grater... the skin came off in flakes rather than as dust.. it had a very large working surface, about roughly the size of a dollar bill.. it didnt have any containment apparatus, so the flakes just fell free to the floor.. it was plastic-handled and one-sided... the surface appeared to be much like a ped-egg, but the holes were bigger... the technician just whisked it across the skin, not in a back-and-forth motion... sorry if i am over-detailing it a bit, but i just want to clear the confusion that it is not a microplaner, callus blade, or anything like that... if anyone has any info, id appreciate it tremedously! even a general direction or product name would help!

Latest posts

Back