Salon Owners: Need more clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this sounds good but exactley how do they get you clients ? i would like a bit more info coz i might do this instead of doing yellow pages again coz it hasnt got me any business at all :rolleyes:
so any help would be great , thanks xx

Hi Dee

It is much more cost effective than the Yellow Pages, I have tried and I know it doesnt work and they charge too much.

The Beauty Group, run three types of promotions mini experiences, 50% off and 2 for 1's. Anyone who then enters in your area, they forward on their details to you so you can book them in when its convinient for you.

The great thing that I am doing is that I am saving more than it costs by taking them up on their supplier discounts. I have just got a water cooler for £2 a month!

The best thing to do when you have time is to call them and they will explain it properly as I have only just started but already they have sent me 15 clients!

I hope this is helpful, I really recommend it, as a salon owner I have tried so many things and so far this is working.

Their number is 0870 794 2077 ext 202.

Debs xx

Hi Dee

Did any of the info I gave you help?

Debs xx

hi hun sorry only just checked the thread , i will ring it when i get a minute , thanks

Hi

I hope its all going well. Did you manage to give them a call?

Debs x

Latest posts

Back