Salon reception desk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmJ

Reaction score
I need ideas! Can you show me a pic of yours? Pref of the front and behind the desk :)

No because mine is a bomb site.

We are looking to buy a new desk but all the 'beauty salon' ones are just way too small. I'm looking at a Trexus type combination - a large desk with a section that had a bit of height and a rounded bit at the corner. It'll be big but we have a lot of space, and the height will give us some privacy and hide the tat! I'm also looking to upgrade my computer so I won't have a tower and hopefully somewhere for my printer to live.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

As above ours is the same a bomb site
its about 4 foot high x 8 ft long built out of glass bricks with our logo on and a solid marble top. But it's too big we find yes it looks really nice and it makes a statement but web have jus ordered a typical salon desk under half the size so that the till fits on the phone and no space for all the junk. X

Have you looked on eBay?
I got mine there den cons hand from a hairdressers

I'm looking to, I have one that's just too big, looks lovely but I need more space for chairs in the reception area. I bought mine a year ago from a company called salon equipment centre in leciester.

I'm looking to, I have one that's just too big, looks lovely but I need more space for chairs in the reception area. I bought mine a year ago from a company called salon equipment centre in leciester.

That's just round the corner from me!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Try spa cabinets he hand makes them so can do you any design

Latest posts

Back