Salon wants me to do a set in 1.5 hours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zoe, have you spoke to the boss yet about the 45 minute re-whiten thing?? Sometimes it's all just lack of communication....maybe the 45 min is in addition to the normal time????
Your boss can't be expected to pay you for your hour off unless she is making huge profits....I don't think she will be though!!!!!!!
You WILL get your times down, I promise, it has happened to every tech I have ever employed, gosh it happened to me, and I DO remember when it took me 2 hours in my own salon, I was SO stressed!!!
Try to have a 1-to-1 chat with your boss, tell her how keen you are (and how stressed) but try not to blame her, if she was able to make a profit alllowing you 2 - 3 hours she wouldn't be hassling you. She may also be worried that her clients are getting exasperated spending so much time in the salon....reach a compromise, you're obviously going to be very successful, try to do it with the minimum amount of stress to your boss and to yourself!!!

Latest posts

Back