Sell sell sell!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MillieMooks

Reaction score
Ladies help! How do you close sales of retail products after the treatments? My products sell well but know they could do better if I pushed them a little after the tretment but I always feel awkward. If I had my way Id be giving them all away :p. I find it really difficult as I am such a softy. Any tips on a nice way to advise what they take home? Thanks! o_O:)

Ask at the beginning what they're using, compare and contrast/ introduce during. At the close of every treatment, offer a little demo/sample on how to use it/benefits. Offer at introductory price. If you know theyre interested and are still listening knock off 50p or whatever- keep your client made to feel special and its all easy breezy. Just at the end so would you like it? (works every time lol) :D:D:D hth xoxo

wonderwoman...thanks, love it! Will give it a go. I just go all mouselike at the selling bit but will grow a backbone :eek: some good tips thanks ;) x

Latest posts

Back