Semi perm lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondiechik1

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just after some advise, i will be doing a semi perm lash course in December and once qualified will be going Mobile. Whats the best way to do this as in when i come to the clients house will i use a portable chair ?? ask the client to lay on a sofa ?? a bed??
what do all you qualified mobile therapists use for comfort as i know this is a time consuming treatment and a back breaking one.

I tried it when I first started out. Can't really recommend it. You'll be in terrible pain and stiff all over right from the word 'go'
Best advice I can give you is find a couple of portable stools, not chairs, that are just the right height in contrast to a sofa as most people won't like having you in their bedrooms. Use one for your things as not everyone will have a small table available to give you. Get a decent led white light and an extension cord
Good luck with your course

Hi all,

So i am booked on a course to do semi perm lashes in a few months ,once qualified i will be going mobile, my question is as its quite a long procedure what do all you mobile therapists do as i wont be providing a beauty bed as iv had one in the past and are way to heavy and bulky to carry around. Do you sit on a chair whilst clients lays on sofa/bed ??

I tried it when I first started out. Can't really recommend it. You'll be in terrible pain and stiff all over right from the word 'go'
Best advice I can give you is find a couple of portable stools, not chairs, that are just the right height in contrast to a sofa as most people won't like having you in their bedrooms. Use one for your things as not everyone will have a small table available to give you. Get a decent led white light and an extension cord

Thank you for your reply, i never even thought about the lighting so thanks for that, and yes a stool i was thinking of. I shall look in to this x

Latest posts

Back