Semi-permanent eyelash HELP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeboo

Reaction score
Hey guys I've just done a course in semi-permanent eyelash extensions and need some help! I keep getting the bottom lashes stuck to the top even tho I tape it down with micro pore tape like we were show, also I get my clients natural lashes all glued up and tangled up and they stick to the ones I have placed a lash on. How do I stop this?

Thanks x

Hi, First of all have you tried the undereye patches instead of the micropore tape? My clients find them more comfortable and they hold the bottom lashes down well.
It seems if you are getting lashes sticking together this could be 2 things, firstly too much adhesive so try priming the lash with it twice then wipe off the excess (I do this onto the pads) before applying the lash. It could also be lashing too close together before the adhesive has had time to dry so try alternating sides of the eye or alternating to the other eye.
I hope this helps some but if you are really struggling then your trainer should be there to give you some guidance.

Latest posts

Back