Serious Transgender question.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I phoned Trinity yesterday and she has a suspision that it may be somebody doing research on Nail techs and their response to gender reassignment.

Who knows?!

I don't think it is genuine client though as a I have heard of somebody else who isn't on the site getting a phone call with the same quieries. They seem to be going through the country. I bet there is loads more who have had this.

inspirations said:
No, I phoned Trinity yesterday and she has a suspision that it may be somebody doing research on Nail techs and their response to gender reassignment.

Who knows?!

I don't think it is genuine client though as a I have heard of somebody else who isn't on the site getting a phone call with the same quieries. They seem to be going through the country. I bet there is loads more who have had this.

I agree with this - I don't think there is any malice involved. I spoke with Kim on the phone and she was very appreciative and thanked me for my understanding and making her feel comfortable.

I personally think this would be a great market to get into.

I just had a reply asking to say that she would be moving into my area soon, lol, and would probably call me later!

I have email from Kim this morning also and I am in Nottingham.

Take care Dawn

If they are doing research on the views of Nail tech, mine is that "Hands are hands", male, female, male turned female, or female turned man. I personally am still trying to pin my husband down for a set. I thought the NSI campaign was great with the men wearing long pink and white sculpted nails!!

inspirations said:
If they are doing research on the views of Nail tech, mine is that "Hands are hands", male, female, male turned female, or female turned man. I personally am still trying to pin my husband down for a set. I thought the NSI campaign was great with the men wearing long pink and white sculpted nails!!

yeah i saw that add, how fab was that..my hubby is having a set of sculpts done this weekend, pink and whites...cos i need to parctice. He WILL be so pleased when i TELL him. xxx

Same here Nails are nails.
I do nails for all :hug:

Kim just called my mobile but it stopped before I got to it! left a message to say she would call Monday as she is moving to Chelmsford after Easter.... strange.......Dont know if I should say that I know she's contacted lots of nail techs ~ maybe that would get to the bottom of it? what do you lot reckon?? xx

Yep find out :biggrin: Perhaps she travels round to different area's with work or something?

I'm feeling a bit left out here!!

Ive had no email and no phone call.

What's wrong with me?

Do you think she might emigrate to Spain?

geeg said:

What's wrong with me?

dont worry i havent either ...boo hoo lol

geeg said:

What's wrong with me?

If she does I'm sure your be on the list :biggrin:

geeg said:

What's wrong with me?

PMSL!!!! This thread is getting better and better! :) :)

Well if she comes to Ireland who gets her Me or JackieMc? :wink2:

I cant see why someone would bother to ring round the length and bredth of the country when they can just register and post and get ALL our opinions for free - I mean they got all your email details from here didnt they?!

RedAdmiral said:
Well if she comes to Ireland who gets her Me or JackieMc? :wink2:

I cant see why someone would bother to ring round the length and bredth of the country when they can just register and post and get ALL our opinions for free - I mean they got all your email details from here didnt they?!

Not necessarily - I dont think our e-mail addresses are available publicly. I think they come via the Geek site and you would need to be a registered member to send - I think.

I am sure there are lots of other options - they could have done a search for techs in such and such an area and thanks to Seanny we all have made our websites much more search engine friendly so they could have got our info that way.

Your right - a guest cant send messages its still very very strange :|
Keep us posted girls

Possibly via The Nail Directory??

Ok if she calls on Monday I will ask her! Might put the phone down when she realises shes been sussed though lol

Geeg, do you want me to pass on your number?? PMSL!! x

Kim sent me an email this afternoon saying she'll get back to me next week to book an appointment and to have a good weekend :?:

I don't know what to do about her - I feel like asking her what she's up to, but I don't want to alienate her if she's just doing research for the Transgender community.

I know of a salon who have had a phone call from her, and they are not registered on this site - well not that I'm aware of, and not using their salon name as a user name or mentioned their business, so I don't think she's getting her info from here.

I also don't think there is a connection to Trudi either - my first email came from Kim about 3 days before the Trudi stuff kicked off - so that doesn't match up.

I don't know what to do about Kim's email - I might just leave it and wait until I hear from her again (if!), I can't be two faced and pretend I don't know about all the other contacts she's made - decisions........decisions!!

Trin
xx

Some women on HRT have trouble with lifting. You can get around the problem with trial and error. You may find gels or wraps would be better. Check out the Derma Doctor site.

N2D4

Latest posts

Back