Share your secrets, how do you attract a client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staceyamy

Reaction score
So I'm newly setting up, and been reasearching how best to attract clients and lots of people all say similar things, do you do anything different ??

Run competitions
Loyalty schemes
Refer friends discount
Leaflet dropping
Facebook spamming
Word of mouth

But what else can we do??

Thanks xx

I think those options that you've listed are a great way to bring people in. Have you tried them out? I've done most of those and they've helped me get up. I recommend trying some of those, and seeing which is the most effective. You can also invest in a system with loyalty program/marketing features which help as well.

Thats what I do right now. Competitions are great too! My barbershop is doing a competition, where the grand prize is a very nice men's shaving set (around a $250 value). Customers bring in friends for referals, gaining loyalty points (or by purchasing products/services), which they collect to win the shaving set. And I gotta admit, it's a ton of fun :D

Leaflets have to be lovely to make them look different to the usual dirge that clients get through their doors.

How do you find someone? The first thing I do is google, so a website is a must. Again, it's a window to your business so it has to represent you and your business.

We collect clients email addresses and we have a CRM system called Ovatu which helps us store details, offers online booking and you can also use as a payment method. We email clients monthly with our special for that month. It also has an integrated loyalty scheme.

I've never run a competition and most of my clients don't use Facebook so my success through FB is limited although we promote posts regularly to keep us at the forefront.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back