Shellac advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GEMMA20S

Reaction score
:DHi

Just a quick question, to all you shellac lovers, i really want to add shellac to my business, i currently only do mobile spray tanning and manicures and pedicures but i am terrible at french manicure. so my question is, is french manicure popular with shellac? i want to do shellac but not french manicure with it, is this possible?

Hope this makes sense.

I would say its up to you if you want to just offer colour shellac, I'm sure though with lots of practice you would eventually master a french.........go on have a go you might just surprise yourself.............:suprised:

I think the french is quite easy to do with shellac as it uses similar principles as putting on normal polish, with french there is always practice make perfect tho. have fun, i love shellac xx

:DHi

Just a quick question, to all you shellac lovers, i really want to add shellac to my business, i currently only do mobile spray tanning and manicures and pedicures but i am terrible at french manicure. so my question is, is french manicure popular with shellac? i want to do shellac but not french manicure with it, is this possible?

Hope this makes sense.

Adding Shellac to your Business will be a really good move ,
If you don't want to do French thats fine BUT be prepared for clients to ask for it as alot of Lady's do want it , I think if your going to do nails you need to be able to offer French , I personally dont like French or the way it looks but i do it as it goes with the job and its not about me its about the client, If your terrible at French then you should practice if you dont you wont get any better :)
Shellac is probably one of the best things to learn to do a good French with , its far easyer than regular polish as it dose not dry while your applying it , meaning you have all the time to move it and get it where you want it ,
and you you can even use a dotting tool or an angle brush to get it where you need it, you can clean it up with a dry brush and if its really that bad add a sprinkle of glitter or a gem lol!
like all things you will have to persevere to find "your way"

Shellac is probably one of the best things to learn to do a good French with , its far easyer than regular polish as it dose not dry while your applying it , meaning you have all the time to move it and get it where you want it ,
and you you can even use a dotting tool or an angle brush to get it where you need it, you can clean it up with a dry brush and if its really that bad add a sprinkle of glitter or a gem lol!
like all things you will have to persevere to find "your way"

COULD NOT HAVE SAID BETTER MYSELF!!!WELL SAID !!! nothing in nails is a natural thing!!! it all takes time and work, especially French! but shellac have amazing brushes, so your half way there, I done 10 French in one day just last weekend, so practice practice practice good luck xxx

i hate doing french too but have found it so much easier with shellac than with regular polish.

Thanks guys

Youve made me feel as if it is do able as i am so scared of french polish lol, i think im going to offer shellac colour to start and practice practice the french then when i am confident i will go for it.

I absoultly love shellac i have it done on my own nails all the time, its such a brilliant product, cant wait to do my training next week, and get stuck in.

Thanks again

Latest posts

Back