Shrinking Violet results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That must be frustrating but also a complement as it must show very good visible results if people don't believe it's real.
Thanks for your pm moosebat, I think I'll book a single appointment and see how I get on, if it has good results for me I will then book a course of 3. I'll let you know how I get on! Xx

I've booked in for Saturday, fingers crossed I'll get good results!

Just had my first treatment, here's my results-
Midriff = b4- 34" after-31.5" loss 2.5"
Waist= b4- 32" after-29.5" loss 2.5"
Hips= b4-39.5" after-36" loss 3.5"
L thigh= b4-23" after-22.5" loss .5"
R thigh= b4-23.5" after-23.5" loss 0
L arm= b4-12" after-11.5" loss .5"
R arm= b4-12" after-11.5" loss .5"

Total loss =10"
The therapist that did the treatment was very pleased with the results for someone of my size, now to drink plenty of water ready to remeasure on Tuesday.

Hi Bean,

Is a good idea to measure 24 hrs after as although stays in system 72 hours most loss happens in 1st 24/48 x Also your "tramlines" would have gone by then and it is VERY important to measure in exactly the same place xx

I think I'll be measuring every 5 minutes, I intend to remark the measuring points so I know exactly where to measure.
X

I think I'll be measuring every 5 minutes, I intend to remark the measuring points so I know exactly where to measure.
X

Did you re measure? X

Yes I did, no change on arms and thighs but lost another 2.5" on waist and 2" on hips and midriff.
Pleased with the results on paper but slightly disappointed that I can't visually see a difference and that I can't notice a difference in my clothes, which I find strange. X

Yes I did, no change on arms and thighs but lost another 2.5" on waist and 2" on hips and midriff.
Pleased with the results on paper but slightly disappointed that I can't visually see a difference and that I can't notice a difference in my clothes, which I find strange. X

Ah fabulous results then!! Have you tried an outfit on that you thought was maybe a little tight to see if you feel any difference then?x

Yeah, tried something that was just a little to tight and it's still just as tight, I'm rejoining the gym as I know I'll have to put a bit more effort in than just having body wraps. X

This sounds amazing! I would love to have it done but too self conscious :( maybe when my healthy eating & exercise starts working I'll give it ago (if anyone in my area does it) loving reading all your amazing results though! Wow! :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

This sounds amazing! I would love to have it done but too self conscious :( maybe when my healthy eating & exercise starts working I'll give it ago (if anyone in my area does it) loving reading all your amazing results though! Wow! :)

Don't feel conscious! Just think of the lovely treatment and the fabulous result you will get that will make you feel great!! It works great alongside eating well and exercise so would be best doing it at the same time!

Hi Taz, yes they do :)

I know it is hard not to feel self-conscious, I am exactly the same but therapists are professionals and have seen all sorts of things, shapes and sizes and often, very intimate areas !

If you want me to find you someone lovely to do it PM me. xx

Thank you both you've made me feel a bit better about it :) I will pm you, Thanks.

Are many of u geeks stocking the retail products and do they sell? Xx

Last edited:
Any more results lately ? :D xxx

12.6 and 9.4 today!! :)

12.6 and 9.4 today!! :)

Ooooo good losses :)

I think I've already asked this somewhere, but can't find it and can't find the answer...

Is SV suitable for men's chests aka moobs? If someone wants to reduce their moobs would it work? X

Ooooo good losses :)

I think I've already asked this somewhere, but can't find it and can't find the answer...

Is SV suitable for men's chests aka moobs? If someone wants to reduce their moobs would it work? X

Hmm, yes I think so.. It can be used on women's chest if they really want so can't see why not on men! :) x

Hmm, yes I think so.. It can be used on women's chest if they really want so can't see why not on men! :) x

Great thanks ;) I'll be trying it out once I've had my training, so I'll let you know how I get on xxx

Latest posts

Back