Shrinking Violet results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest due to product cost and time needed I really don't know how they would want a loss (and not an inch one !!) which it certainly would be.

As happens when a product gets popular..there are imitations of the real deal. As a Company we take all very seriously so if needs be please email me in total confidence [email protected] :hug:

I've had the same problem with the wrap moving on the stomach. I had a bit of a mess and basically different clients have to be wrapped differently. I start by wrapping downwards but then as it starts to roll I stop and wrap upwards but cross across the stomach in a x shape and then carry on wrapping if this makes any sense! Seems to keep it in place! :)

did you train with sv ? if not what a waist !!! lol pardon pun but it does work wonders sounds like your wrappin wrong x

To be honest due to product cost and time needed I really don't know how they would want a loss (and not an inch one !!) which it certainly would be.

As happens when a product gets popular..there are imitations of the real deal. As a Company we take all very seriously so if needs be please email me in total confidence [email protected] :hug:

how much !!!! your having a laugh. its not shrinking violet it cant be. £20 dosnt cover the costs at all never mind a wage ???:irked:

Last edited by a moderator:
Four salons in area offer this treatment (including myself) one had offer on for introductory price of £20 but now runs offer everyday, the other salon has followed and also reduced their price. I think this product is gr8 and worth every penny of my price, but won't be able to compete if all three salons reduce to £20!!!:cry:

£20?!! maybe as an extremely limited - once in a blue moon - feeling VERY generous offer, but SV shouldn't be traded as a bargain product! :cry:
I charge £40 as an introductory offer and think people are getting a good deal! xx

I have done a few and can't seem to get a bigger loss than .5 in one area am starting to get disappointed as am still waiting on that big loss highest I have had is 5" am I doing something wrong I honestly don't see where I could be going wrong xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone?

Hmmm well my quote is the actual science but in laymans terms I would say the active ingredient is able to penetrate the fat cell where it breaks the fat down..this is then drained into the lymphatic system which rids the body of toxins etc and is passed out of the body with other waste material hence a possibility of slight increase in urination for a couple of days. drinking lots of water will help the system flush out. The same as you would if on any "detox" programme

Does it actually destroy the fat cell, ie to gain more fat, new fat cells would need to be created?

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

What we were taught honey is that it doesn't destroy the cell it destroys the fat within the cell, I hope I have that right lol :O xx

Does it actually destroy the fat cell, ie to gain more fat, new fat cells would need to be created?

It breaks down the contents of the fat cells and turns it in to moveable fat xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you ladies x

Do you ladies think the tighter you trap has an impact on the loss xx

Okay so I did another wrap today only got 4" am becoming disheartened by this how many of you get losses between the 3-6 compared to your big losses? Xx

Okay so I did another wrap today only got 4" am becoming disheartened by this how many of you get losses between the 3-6 compared to your big losses? Xx

'ONLY' 4 inches? For a client laying on a couch for an hour?! I'd say that's pretty good going! Most of my losses are between 3 and 7 inches... A client couldn't lose 4 inches from working out in the gym for an hour! I've had a couple of bigger losses but these aren't normal so you shouldn't be aiming for them anyway & you should be managing your clients expectations. Do you give them pre-care advice? x

Yes always pre ad after care I do my best to make sure they get the best results they can from it, I just feel as though am hearing everyone getting big losses and I can't seem to get anywhere near that., I know a couple of therapists that do the wraps and they have losses of 10"!. Do you think the tightness of the wrap plays a part in the loss. Thanks for replying xx

Yes always pre ad after care I do my best to make sure they get the best results they can from it, I just feel as though am hearing everyone getting big losses and I can't seem to get anywhere near that., I know a couple of therapists that do the wraps and they have losses of 10"!. Do you think the tightness of the wrap plays a part in the loss. Thanks for replying xx

As far as I'm aware it down to the client's metabolism how well it works... Do you get them back in after 3 days to see if they've lost more? Remember that the active ingredient continues to work for 72 hours after the treatment x

A very good friend of mine is a SV therapist, and she has had some amazing losses. The losses depend on the individual! I have health issues surrounding my stomach, but they aren't a contra-indication to the treatment, so I decided to go ahead and give it a go. I lost just under 5 inches and I was overly happy with the results! Here's my before and after pictures in case anyone wants to see! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379881350.374032.jpg

Was that 5 inches all over and is this picture from just one wrap, you look fantastic, I don't always measure after the 3 days because I am mobile I usually ask them to try on something that was tight to see the difference. Hopefully I will get that big loss soon lol xx

Was that 5 inches all over and is this picture from just one wrap, you look fantastic, I don't always measure after the 3 days because I am mobile I usually ask them to try on something that was tight to see the difference. Hopefully I will get that big loss soon lol xx

Yeah the 5 inches was in total! And my friend requests that after 3 days you find something that used to be tight and see if it still is! My biggest losses were on my legs :) I will be having a course of them once my credit card is paid! Haha x

Lol I know the feeling., thanks xx

A very good friend of mine is a SV therapist, and she has had some amazing losses. The losses depend on the individual! I have health issues surrounding my stomach, but they aren't a contra-indication to the treatment, so I decided to go ahead and give it a go. I lost just under 5 inches and I was overly happy with the results! Here's my before and after pictures in case anyone wants to see! View attachment 43540

Is it just me, but I can't see any difference at all. The after pic is further away which could give the illusion of being smaller but if you cropped the pic so that they were the same difference, then there is no difference. How many measurements were taken?

Latest posts

Back