Shrinking Violet results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes can be a hormonal issue but if fat..it will do it x

PS this thread is getting awfully long lol

Sometimes can be a hormonal issue but if fat..it will do it x

PS this thread is getting awfully long lol

Were just all addicted to SV! ;) x

What does everyone find best to use for this... Heated blanket underneath with normal blanket on top and a foil blanket? Or is that blanket overkill? Lol xxx

That sounds about right :) Are you a member of our SV support group on FB ?? x

That sounds about right :) Are you a member of our SV support group on FB ?? x

No not yet, I will join it. I have my body wrap training booked :) I just want to buy everything before my training so I'm ready to go straight away :)
XxX

anyone in the bradford/skipton area doing sv wraps id love to try them???

I have booked my sv training for the end of this month,can't wait :)

Does anyone know if there is training in the north west?
Thanks x

So I'm 11 wraps in & results are ok

Thought I'd get abit more off on alot of people tends to be 4-6 inches & they then go on to lose 10-16 inches.

A lady I did lost 10inches

I think people are expecting to be able to visually see it but they can't. I have stopped saying you can drop a dress size in 1 treatment as haven't seen this yet

Client I just did then lost 1.5 inches :-; she wasn't massive. But again I was expecting near the 3-4 inches (see what happens tomorrow)

I'm wondering if maybe there not warm enough they say there warm?

I have a heated blanket wrap them in a foil blanket & then put towels over them just 1 everywhere so there all covered up

Thanks for replying GG

I always show I'm happy with results & like you say I say "you would lose that in a hour at the gym"

That makes me feel better then I'm not wrapping them wrong ie there not warm enough like you say you don't want them sweating as they go into dehydration

Just thought I read somewhere that if your not getting at least 4 inches off your not doing it right??

I had someone lose 12 inches all over who had a baby 5 weeks ago she said she could feel no difference in her clothing??

I'm going to have a wrap & take a before & after pic

How many times are you wrapping?? I'm doing about 3 wraps each area with the big wrapture. Then about 2-3 with the smaller ones in places

I got 7 people done out of 1 big wrapture roll???

No I don't I keep meaning to buy a body brush but do encourage them to so it at home if they have one

Does it really make that much of a difference that once off body brushing

Can you body brush the client standing up or is it best they lie down??

So wrapping you do 1 layer once with the big size then 1 layer once the smaller size & back over with the big = 3 wraps??

Hi Gwenan-mared
I have an under active thyroid and am on thyroxine, my weight is still increasing and has been for a couple of years now, I am only on a low dose of 50mgs so goodness knows what i shall be like in a few years, really worrying me:Scared: So did u ever get the wrap to work for you? and do u have to use a heated blanket, can it be any sort or does it have to be a special one? Its really frustrating, can u ever lose weight by dieting or wraps or anything when u have an under active thyroid :eek:

Hi all, I just completed the SV course and wondered if anyone knows if progesterone cream for menopause can have an effect, did my first lady last night & although she lost a whopping 4 3/4" straight away she has only lost 1" today & I think is a little disappointed, I just wondered if the cream would maybe slow down the process as it's rubbed into the tummy area.
Any info would be really appreciated, thanks all x

Hi guys does anyone know where I can buy the products? Thankyou 😄

Tan Fairy.. Thyroxin may cause the loss to be lower or it may have no effect at all. It is something we say to clients during consultation.

Mazalash yes it will especially if not been using it for long. However the result you got is amazing considering xx Metabolism in peri/menopausal women may have also slowed down too

Beautyemma is Enhance Direct Home

Sidenote..Is very disheartening to hear comments like "only" 4 inches etc. Not sure if realise what exactly 4 inches of pure fat loss means !! A conversation with a liposurgeon recently put things into perspective..they only expect 2-3 inhes from an area and that will cost around 5k !!

I am a little concerned when I see 11 + inches coming off immediately with 1st wrap (rather than after the 72 hours) as client may have had too much heat so fluid as well as fat. SV is NOT a fluid loss wrap

How else, apart from lipo, can this happen when lying on a heated bed for an hour ???? Client AND Therapist expectation and information management is vital. This treatment is a scientific process and every client will be different :Love:

Last edited:
Think this is a fantastic treatment, which is only going to get more popular. We ran our first course today since switching to SV from Harley Body Wrap. Really interesting to see such differing results. All the students followed exactly same process - one had 3"loss, and one 12"loss. Just goes to show that each client has such different physical make up and metabolism, and shows how you have to manage expectations. The high losses are the exception, not the rule, but still pretty exciting when you get a good one!

theres a salon advertising 20" off in one treatment, surely this is giving unrealistic results and damaging the reputation of the product?? :mad:

Hi,

In one treatment it is/has been, possible as the inches continue to go over 72 hours but you are perfectly correct in that it is unrealistic to advertise it in that manner as is certainly not the norm. So much depends on the individual..on our pages the therapists do tend to post the larger losses as, understandably, they are excited but they may well have had a further 10 with the average loss.

The salon in question is setting themselves up for a fall as if not achieved there will be demands for refunds and damage by word of mouth. :|

The therapists getting the most repeat custom are those who stick with the average 4-6 inches so anything more is a bonus and one very happy client regardless. After all you don't go to a slimming group and the rep say "oh dear you have only lost half a pound" !! Any loss is amazing when all you are doing is lying on a warm bed for an hour. Client expectation and responsibility are key.

Four salons in area offer this treatment (including myself) one had offer on for introductory price of £20 but now runs offer everyday, the other salon has followed and also reduced their price. I think this product is gr8 and worth every penny of my price, but won't be able to compete if all three salons reduce to £20!!!:cry:

Latest posts

Back